Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Old 03-25-2008, 11:04 PM   #1
lsosa54
Grade 1

SA Variegate, So To Speak

Monday at SA, I capped R2,R4, and R6-R8. A dirt route, a turf route, a sprint, a turf sprint, and a dirt route. I needed the 2 adjustment in the 7th, as I only had dirt races on 2 contenders. With my contender and pace line mix, ALL races were won by one of the top 2 on the SP Deceleration Preplay Screen on Thoromation.

What I actually did was handicap 1st in Entropy and then look at the preplay screen on Thoromation that best matched the selection order in Entropy. This was a tidbit I picked up in a one line statement by a contributor to FU #37.

Interestingly enough, you get the winner in each race by betting the top 2 lowest line scores in the dc/v composite screen in Entropy as well.

I'm going to continue to start with Entropy & confirm with Thoromation and see how it goes.

In any case, it looks like SA continues to run other than early for the most part, although not in every race, depending on the match up.
lsosa54 is offline   Reply With Quote