Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Saratoga Meetups > 2014
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

2014 Annual Pace and Cap Weekend !

Old 07-13-2014, 04:14 PM   #11
wagercapper
Winner

Saratoga opens Friday! The joint is jumpin' already with packed streets & packed restaurants and music everywhere. Had a great dinner at Lillian's last night. Big storms coming this week. Hopefully it will pass by opening day.
wagercapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 03:45 PM   #12
RichieP
Grade 1

Karen and I are really looking forward to seeing everyone this year. We will be at the track Sunday August 17th (driving up the night before for an overnight stay and maybe a few "hook ups" then)

Richie
Old 07-15-2014, 05:09 PM   #13
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Rich, it will be good to see you guys again Saturday night and Sunday! Tell Karen to bring her 'big girl' bankroll

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:41 PM   #14
Dallas4lr
Grade 1

Well,

I live in Syracuse and Saratoga is only about 2.5 hours away. I'm going to try my best to make it this year!

Carl
Dallas4lr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:09 AM   #15
barb craven
Grade 1

It looks like we are going to have a great gathering this year. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new people and renewing old friendships. This year we are going to try our best to bring the dry weather with us down from Canada. I think that this last year was the first in my memory that it didn't rain on the Sunday. I hope that this year will be the second.
As Ted said we will be at the track from Thursday on through the weekend and the Woodward. See you there.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:46 AM   #16
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas4lr View Post
Well,

I live in Syracuse and Saratoga is only about 2.5 hours away. I'm going to try my best to make it this year!

Carl
Carl,

It will be great to finally meet you after these years! Don't forget our seminar/handicapping session on Friday night (August 15) at the NHPLAY offices!

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 07-24-2014, 08:50 AM   #17
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb craven View Post
It looks like we are going to have a great gathering this year. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new people and renewing old friendships. This year we are going to try our best to bring the dry weather with us down from Canada. I think that this last year was the first in my memory that it didn't rain on the Sunday. I hope that this year will be the second.
As Ted said we will be at the track from Thursday on through the weekend and the Woodward. See you there.
Mum, are you trying to tell me something ! Likely you mean: the usual Alabama Stakes on the weekend we're there (August 14-17) - although I wouldn't say no to any arrangements to be accommodated in Saratoga through August 30 and the Woodward Stakes!! (Hint, hint ...)

It does look like we're getting rumours of one of the best turnouts ever!

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 07-24-2014, 09:08 AM   #18
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Folks,

I finally received the tickets from NYRA for the tables at the Festival Tent (a practice in patience, this year ...).

Just for info, as usual, we are co-mingling with the PaceAdvantage membership (which has a pretty fair cross-membership with PaceandCap), though this year we have more tables than they do.

However - please presume that it will be first come first served for seating. The tables seat (nominally) 6 people per table and there will be a collection of electrical cables and plugs for all tables.

Our collective seating:

Thursday August 14 - 2 tables
Friday August 15 - 3 tables
Saturday August 16 - 5 tables
Sunday August 17 - 3 tables

Feel free to bring lawn chairs!

Cost for seating: FREE (courtesy of the enthusiastic members of PaceandCap, RDSS subscribers, NHPLAY referred bettors ). Pay it forward by enthusiastic sharing of the Sartin Methodology and astute 'capping (beer also accepted as currency ...)

On Friday evening August 15 from 7pm onwards, we're having our usual seminar & group handicapping session at the NHPLAY.COM meeting room at 125 High Rock Avenue in downtown Saratoga Springs (about 5 minute drive from the track). Including pizza and drinks (pot luck, so bring something ).

Google Map (125 High Rock, Saratoga Springs)

The agenda is casual depending on who shows up and who needs help with RDSS or other specific topics. I'll give a preview of coming attractions in RDSS. One thing we always do (and do well) is analyse the Alabama Stakes for Saturday (discussion often led by Charlie B - gandalf380). Plus any other races we have time for.

See you all there!

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 07-24-2014, 05:01 PM   #19
barb craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb craven View Post
My bad. I did mean the Alabama. Sorry.
Old 08-11-2014, 03:29 PM   #20
tazzerbobo
AlwNW3X

Ted,
If you need any help, etc. Let me know. I'm here for the meet.

Don (tazzerbobo)
Thetazbo@gmail.com
tazzerbobo is offline   Reply With Quote