Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 02-19-2017, 07:20 AM   #41
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Jeff nailed it.

We used to have a very informal group participation race each Friday night

We had a blast , I am not sure if we all played the same race
or we each could pick our own races.
The reason I think this is the case was I always mirrored Richie and Jeff's
(shoeless) selections in exactas
I once saw Pino hit a monster long shot at a Pace and Cap gathering
at Pimlico, So I always bet Pino's selection across the board or at least to show. I hit some beauty's betting on line, Just betting along with these guys

There were no money prizes
I was able to offer gifts, Every now and then I would offer baseball hats, T shirts Subway gift cards, stuff like that. (Thank God for that old Donation button ) for the weekly winner.

I was so poor at this time in my life, I was working 12-15 hours a day
Plus I was trying to run Pace and Cap . I was so happy being stuck in my apartment on Friday nights, I know all my success I now have
was cultivated from those early days of VDC Messenger and Pace and Cap
and playing along with our fun group Friday races, Then on the weekends, learning from my dear friend Richie .all day Saturday and Sunday
at the table, in the clubhouse at the Meadowlands

Bill
Hi Bill!

Man reading this brings back so many great memories!!!! I hope you are doing great and that life is treating you fantastic (sounds like it is!!).

Hey what do you (and Jeff of course! Hi Jeff) think about restarting our "Friday night race of the week"? We could just do it to do it if you will. No fancy prizes needed etc. Anyone interested in playing we could rotate picking a race to work each week and have at it. Shoot if we do it and Pino is interested he could lead us off on week 1 cause he definitely hit the biggest bombs when we played!

I dont have much time for racing these days but do download cards and a race on a Friday night is certainly in my wheelhouse to play.

I miss seeing you Bill, Karen is sitting here next to me and she sends her love!
Talk soon
Richie
Old 02-20-2017, 12:02 AM   #42
Bill V.
The egg man

Wonderful

Hello Rich ,

Yes I agree we should have the Friday night race. I will put something together

Thanks Rich Yes, all things are so good. I am so greatful,
Hey man, we have come a long way , It was rough but God landed us right here,
We have loved ones , and we have friends, and families

We made it.