Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 11-06-2018, 07:02 AM   #1
CheckMark
Conley

Crushing the cup Jim Mazur

Here is the email I sent Jim yesterday

Ok so I have emailed you constantly about where my package is and when it is coming and no reply for 2 weeks! You guys "apparently" sent it October 22nd and it is now AFTER THE BREEDERS CUP and the date now is NOVEMBER 5TH! So I just wasted almost $50 USD for something that I can use for the breeders cup and it never came. I never did my picks and I was not happy the whole 2 days since my package never came. If you can consider a refund or possibly a free edition of Crushing the cup 2019, that would be much appreciated.

Please actually respond because I know that you can,

Conley. E

P.S that id and password NEVER WORKED for me because it kept saying "INVALID ERROR PAGE 404 " so I couldn't even use the online one!!!

He hasn’t said anything like what I said in my email for the past 2 weeks.
He either has a family problem or else he was crap in the Breeders Cup.
So what should I do. Never received it and the Breeders Cup was over.
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:01 PM   #2
CheckMark
Conley

The damn thing came today! Wow hard to believe it would never come. I should get next years Crushing the cup 2019 for FREE!
Old 11-06-2018, 10:13 PM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1

I think you got the customer service contact particulars from your post at PA. If it were me, I would never have ordered a paper copy to be shipped to Canada when instant electronic access was available (probably what 90%+ of customers did). If I had ANY problem downloading electronically, I would have called the 800 or local phone number immediately.

That said, they should have shipped it faster and you could make a good case to their customer support to comp you on the 2019 electronic edition.

Chalk it up to a $50 education (or, $64.65 Canadian )

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 07:51 AM   #4
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
I think you got the customer service contact particulars from your post at PA. If it were me, I would never have ordered a paper copy to be shipped to Canada when instant electronic access was available (probably what 90%+ of customers did). If I had ANY problem downloading electronically, I would have called the 800 or local phone number immediately.

That said, they should have shipped it faster and you could make a good case to their customer support to comp you on the 2019 electronic edition.

Chalk it up to a $50 education (or, $64.65 Canadian )

Ted
Thanks for the feedback! I will see what they say today. And maybe I could get a free comp for 2019 edition. It says on the package that they sent it October 22nf and it’s just getting here NOW?
Old 11-07-2018, 04:27 PM   #5
Jeebs
Grade 1

I've purchased stuff from Mazur and never had issues... Their customer support line was also painless. Sorry you went through this.
Jeebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 08:01 PM   #6
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeebs View Post
I've purchased stuff from Mazur and never had issues... Their customer support line was also painless. Sorry you went through this.
I’ll call tomorrow. And if you order the crushing the cup, would you suggest 1) purchasing all the years or certain year and 2) do you think I should ask about a free edition of 2019 edition?