Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > ADW Rebate Information
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

ADW Rebate Information Information on the BEST legal Rebate program and Superior Wagering Tools - (even if you're not a 'whale')

Old 03-05-2017, 07:21 PM   #1
mick
Abiding Student

NHPlay and Amwager

I have been using NHPlay and Amwager for the better part of a year. If you're looking for decent rebates and excellent customer service, I would recommend NHPlay. (I think our friend Ted gets a referral fee or somesuch and of course, we want him to prosper. Right?)

You bet through Amwager but all of your interaction is through NHPlay and they will cover you up with service! There's this guy named Gary who will call you in a NY minute if you have any problems. I'm not sure the man sleeps.

They don't handle all tracks and that's a hassle at times. They don't have Fairgrounds or Oaklawn now and they won't have Churchill or Arlington this summer. The Florida and California tracks offer little in the way of rebates, but NYRA is okay. The best rebates are the small and mid-level tracks such as Parx, MVR, Finger Lakes and Ellis Park, to name a few.

It adds up when you get a nickel back on every dollar bet and that helps offset the "rake", as my poker-playing friend Buzz calls it. It's a good rebate program for guys who don't bet with both hands.

mick

Illustrated Glossary
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:35 AM   #2
Jeebs
Grade 1

Mick,

Yesterday, I transferred funds from Twinspires to AmWager, which I had not done in awhile. 10 minutes later, I get a call from some 518 number. I answer and it was Gary. He saw that I made a deposit and wanted to update me on the issues with the new AmWager interface that was launched and new user/password. Very prompt and to the point.
Jeebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 01:24 PM   #3
mick
Abiding Student

Jeebs, glad to see you've had the same experience. If it's a choice between tracks, I gravitate to the NHPlay track or the one with the better rebate. I like the money, of course, but I really appreciate the service.

mick

Illustrated Glossary
mick is offline   Reply With Quote