Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 01-07-2019, 06:01 PM   #1
kmspokes
AlwNW3X

PL Information

Hello All,
I have been using RDSS for about 1 month now, learning more every day from your discussion posts of the past. I am a true Maiden and learning from my hard Knocks :-). Most questions I have had I find in the Search Mode, they have been very helpful.

My present problem is I do not seem to get the PL from Twin Spires to upload, I upload a card, hit the profit Line button and then Reassemble on the Entries Screen, typically it takes a minute as it goes line by line but then when complete there is no PL info? My Twin Spires ID and Pass are in the configure screen. At times the red dot appears beside the race other times it does not. Either way no info.

From what I have read this is particularly important information for helping to identify contenders, and from what I recall if you have 4 of 4 numbers in Top 4 Rx3 lines it helps identify potential win contenders. Is this correct? Any help greatly appreciated!
Ken
kmspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 08:03 PM   #2
Lt1
Grade 1

Hi KM. If you are downloading a card the night before then you will not see any PL or BPP. On the day of the races after you sign in to your Twin Spires account and you open a race you down loaded the prior day the PL and BPP should appear on your entry screen. I myself use the top 5 PL and BPP horses as my contenders. As far as a horse having all 4 numbers being a strong win contender I just ran a 100 race survey and 66 of the winners had all 4 numbers and another 13 had 3 numbers. Richie Mathie[RMath] has a large data base showing how effective having all 4 numbers is.
Tim
Old 01-07-2019, 08:21 PM   #3
kmspokes
AlwNW3X

Thanks Much Lt1, I'll give that a try.
kmspokes is offline   Reply With Quote