Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2017, 08:52 AM   #32
Mitch44
Grade 1

Hello Bill,
Great to hear from you and Merry Christmas. It will be a great New Year as its great to be alive. Very nice your Dad can get there for the holidays and be there for you.

I had a by-pass at age 46 or so and it kicked my ass. Now that the worst part is over I can say that. You go from total exhaustion to gradually improvement with each day. It only takes a few more steps each day for that improvement. Then you do too much it sets you back a day or two to rebuild those energy reserves. Bill you've made great progress and realistically need another month or so to see the big difference as each day you'll gain strength. You have to remain calm and control that get up and go, Races will always be there everyday. Follow the medical staff instructions as their techniques have been proven by many thousands of patients exactly like you.

Your well on you're way Bill and in time it'll get easier and easier. The rough part has passed and the dangerous beaten path is behind. You're doing great! Enjoy your family and the holidays.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote