Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

Old 11-03-2008, 10:06 AM   #1
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice

Laptop Set Up query

Hi Ted

I've tried to configure so i can see all three windows, but no joy

So i'm left with Screenshot 1 on loading RDSS, however, i can alter this so it looks like Screenshot 2

Would it be possible to have RDDS set up so you can quckliy click between the Earnings/Stats window and the Line Stacking window??
Attached Images

Last edited by Charlie D; 11-03-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:52 AM   #2
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice

Or would it be possible to make it so you can see the PP's and the analysis screen here
Attached Images

Last edited by Charlie D; 11-03-2008 at 10:59 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:24 PM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Charlie,

The way I am reorganizing things is: where you now see 2 or 3 panels (i.e. 2 panels of horse-specific tabs and maybe a 3rd panel of Analysis Tabs), you will be able to specify what 3 sets of Tabs you want to appear in any of 3 panels, or 2 panels or 1 panel, depending on your screen resolution, or on how you want to look at things.

If your screen resolution only permits 2 panels, you could see the horse's PPs on top and the Analysis Tabs on the bottom. Or you could see a whole screen of the Analysis Tabs (like you do now). Or 3 panels for one horse (and no Analysis Tabs in the lower 3rd position). Or, 2 (or 3) horses' PPs on the same page. Etc, etc.

In general, I'm trying to reorganize the existing displays, so that you can design what you see at any one time however it works best for you. I suspect folks will like to see the toteboard display, or recent factor model info, or result charts, or race replay video, at the same time as they are looking at horse's PPs or the Analysis Tabs. I'll take care of the wiring, and users can choose what appears in the available slots.

This is underway, and I'll show some live screen examples when things stablize further. Not sure about Christmas, but as soon as I am able.

Thanks for the ideas!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Old 11-03-2008, 12:28 PM   #4
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice

Great stuff Ted

I'll manage ok until then i think