Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion > Synergism
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Synergism A Forum for Synergism Users to discuss, exchange tips, post race workups.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #21
lenabugg
AlwNW2X

Ted,thanks for your reply,Idid download rdss2 .I also read the form and I know there is not a black box ,my biggest problem is pacelines to pick which I think may make the race and tryed all setting on rdss2 .
lenabugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #22
partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenabugg View Post
this site dosnt help people that that are new to the game.i can not win with this rdss.nor is there any new help for setup ,it work when it came out .no ve good help. you all keep good info for ones self.
gione really
Hi,

I believe this is the first time I've seen you post.
First let me tell you and to my best knowledge, no one is getting rich here.
If there is, I can assure you that they are working hard and putting in many hours. Probably, more hours then those that choose to work a day job.
The people on this board enjoy the game and there are some members here that do in fact try to help people. It's your job to learn. This takes time, discipline and patience.

I believe Ted and Bill V. are dedicated to the success of the board members. I know they would be happy to address and answer your questions.

Please keep in mind that any horse racing software you might buy does not automatically guarantee you success. It is merely a tool.
As with most horse racing software you need to go through a learning curve and then it's up to you to find a way to make it work for you. Hopefully you are able to do this. You have to learn how to win with it, (before you bet). It takes a lot of trial and error, constant study and hard work and will take some time for you to adjust to it. There's no quick fix or magic bullet.

No one is holding back anything.
This site provides you with a wealth of information for you to read, learn and understand the principles of the Sartin Methodology.

If you need help just ask for it. I'm sure someone will answer your questions.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:53 PM   #23
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenabugg View Post
Ted,thanks for your reply,Idid download rdss2 .I also read the form and I know there is not a black box ,my biggest problem is pacelines to pick which I think may make the race and tryed all setting on rdss2 .
Lenabugg,

I started this RDSS thread here: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?p=86916 for you to start working on some of the issues you mentioned. Let's leave this particular thread to focus on Synergism, since it is a Forum devoted to Synergism.

See you there!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote