Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Saratoga Meetups > 2018
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

2018 Saratoga Meetup 2018

Old 08-23-2018, 02:42 PM   #161
Bill V.
The egg man

Feeling Stronger

Hello Barb and Charlie and everybody!

I am up and around finally. Been very tired and run down.

The trip was so much fun this year.
There seemed to be magic in the air, Saratoga Saturday was like heaven
There definitely, is a big difference between the crowd and atmosphere at Del Mar and Saratoga

The trip was great. I admit I was very nervous.
But with the help of all my family. I set my troubles aside and enjoyed my trip,
Once I got there, seeing my great friends really lifted my spirits.
I did break down a few times. My emotions catch up with me.
It's hard sometimes to have to realize I am never going to be what I once was as far as my abilities. It was really a gift when I worked a race with
Mick and he won a big exacta. It made me feel like the old times with Richie
Of course, seeing Richie and Karen was my real gold moment.
I hope they can make it out to visit me someday
Dear Barb, spending time with you was probably the best part of my visit, Thanks for the very kind words, I do remember all our chats and how far I have come. You inspired me to a much better life outside of handicapping
I hope you can make it out here too. Dad and I would love to have you come here.

Guys and gals

That was an amazing score. I would not have bet it myself, but If I was well
and saw Charlie picked it n the Saratoga special. I would have put "a little something' on it too.

Ted, I really am so grateful to be with you, Your firm hug and smiles Thursday night, along with your caring gestures took a big weight off my shoulders. I have been waiting so long to hash out some misunderstanding
But you stepped up right away, a cleared everything up. Even in my limited condition, I will always be there to help you with pace and cap to the best of my abilities. Doc and Jim would not want P-C anything else but what it was intended, to help friends win with their methodology.

Richie, You are amazing You are the man. I admire you so much and I am so
happy for you. I might have lost a few steps but I still right there in life thanks to you.

Love and peace and good health to everybody
Old 08-23-2018, 03:37 PM   #162
Lt1
Grade 1

Bill glad to see that you are up and about. It was great to spend time with you and your family. They were a lot of fun. Keep up the good fight my friend.
Tim
Old 08-23-2018, 04:42 PM   #163
Jeebs
Grade 1

Well put Bill. P&C is a family, and as long as we keep to Doc and Hat's mission, everything will fall into place.
Old 08-26-2018, 08:39 AM   #164
barb craven
Grade 1

Bill

Bill, I'm so glad you were able to make it with the help of your wonderful family. I meant everything I said. Keep up the good work. I hope it will be possible to come and spend time with you and your father. Take care. Barb.

Last edited by barb craven; 08-26-2018 at 08:42 AM. Reason: mistake
Old 08-27-2018, 06:35 PM   #165
Jeebs
Grade 1

Mick

Hey Mick,

As I sit, waiting for my "to go" order from Augie's, I sit with a glass of Maker's Mark on the rocks. Quite honestly, the best Bourbon I've ever had in my entire life. Too bad they didn't have the 46, as I'm sure that I wouldn't be disappointed. Thanks for the tip on REAL Kentucky Bourbon!
Old 08-28-2018, 01:10 AM   #166
mick
Abiding Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeebs View Post
Hey Mick,

As I sit, waiting for my "to go" order from Augie's, I sit with a glass of Maker's Mark on the rocks. Quite honestly, the best Bourbon I've ever had in my entire life. Too bad they didn't have the 46, as I'm sure that I wouldn't be disappointed. Thanks for the tip on REAL Kentucky Bourbon!
I really glad you like it. And when you make that trip to Keeneland, we'll go to the distillery.

Illustrated Glossary