Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
mick
Abiding Student

Belmont Stakes - Exotics

This chart was posted on ESPN Insider by Chris Fallica with the title "Ways to Play the Race." While I'm not a good vertical exotics player, I thought the various combinations were interesting, especially the bet structures that would cash on multiple tickets, which is the mantra of our friend Mitch44. "Not all combinations are created equal and some should be bet more than others," he tells me on a regular basis. The best "deep" vertical player I know is rmath, who built his house from his superfecta winnings. I'm calling the good man later this morning to see what he thinks.

BTW, Chris Fallica's chart shows him betting $1 Trifectas. At Belmont, you can play a 10-cent superfecta, so a cheaper way to play these combinations would be as a superfecta with "all" in the fourth slot.
Attached Images

Illustrated Glossary

Last edited by mick; 06-09-2018 at 10:45 AM.
mick is offline   Reply With Quote