Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Breeders' Cup > 2012 > Friday November 2
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Friday November 2 Friday's Races

Old 11-01-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Breeder's Cup Juvenile Sprint

This is a Race where Speed will rule, a quick start, and steady run and enough turn power to put them away type of horse wins this, problem with that, most horse's here can do that, a few can't , yet.

WHo do we choose here, for me it is really coin flip type of race, as we have many horses here who can win, as all of them can and most likely will improve this race, and thee data available tells me anyone of them can win.

You see the segment screen as well as BL/BL puts the 4 and 7 on top, easily winning this , and then we have another unknown here , the 2 horse, and foreign invader, who according to the TM SR makes this horse the fastest runner in this race, with the 3 and 5 2nd and 3rd fastest.

2 according to it remarks seems to be confused on what to do, but has a tendency to close fast, and most 2yrs olds run 1 way ,as fast as they can.

It could be , by previous race's , that the 3,4,5,6 and 7 all have been on or near thee lead , and kinda look to need the lead, maybe leaving the 2 horse come clean up, so can I actually wager him, maybe.

As for the 2 horse's, maybe 3, I think may be battling for the lead the 3 and 5, and 4. The 7 if breaks clean and can get the lead can be the run away winners, me thinks.

Conclusion this is a trruly unplayable race if you need a winner, ass too many can win, and I can not find which one, can you?
Attached Images

pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:22 AM   #2
partsnut
BetMix User

Hi Patrick,

I have it down to 2 horses. My choice would be the favorite here.
Attached Images

partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:05 PM   #3
Psychotic Parakeet
Grade 3

I believe Ceiling Kitty is grossly-overrated. A turf pedigree trying dirt for the first time against others proven at the distance and surface? Pass!
Old 11-02-2012, 12:48 PM   #4
Psychotic Parakeet
Grade 3

Super Ninety Nine has been scratched out of the race. Was found cast in his stall earlier this a.m.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

The resuluts
Attached Images

pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote