Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

Old 04-26-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

** RDSS Announcements **

Hello Folks, here are a couple of important RDSS Announcements:

1. Today I have released a new Version of RDSS - Version 0.98.6. Please read the Release Notes here: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5547, and download and install it as soon as possible.

This software bug-fix Update is an important one because it addresses memory problems in the previous version which will prevent you from working the Kentucky Derby! You need to get this new version to work next week's Derby. It also fixes many (though not all) of the crashing problems of version 0.98.5. I think you will find it more stable. (A shout-out of thanks to the small testing group who helped me perfect this update over the past 2 weeks: dogkatcher, Bill Lyster, Barb Craven, Bill V, RichieP, Harry St-John )

2. I am very happy to announce that RichieP has formally joined me on my RDSS Customer Service team (a team of 2, so far) to help new users get set up, help me deal with software registrations, answer questions about how to get started, etc. This will help me focus more on getting the actual software completed over the coming months.

You all know Richie as an extraordinary teacher of both the Match Up and the Methodology as taught by Doc Sartin, and someone who knows RDSS and all other aspects of the Doc and The 'Hat's' approach inside and out. I am so happy he agreed to my proposal to help new and existing RDSS users by working formally with me on Customer Support. He has already been teaching what he knows for years now with RDSS, and this collaboration will only help further bring RDSS to the fruition I have had in my mind since the beginning.

Thanks Richie for you vote of confidence!

The new RDSS Customer Support email address is: support@SartinMethodology.com. Both Richie and I will get these emails and either one or the other of us will deal as promptly as possible with any questions or problems you may have. If you have correspondence for either of us unrelated to RDSS Customer Support, please continue to use the existing emails or Private Messages you currently use. It may take us a little while to get co-ordinated and get up to speed, but we'll get there.

I know Richie speaks for himself, and also tells it like it is. He has learned a lot from Jim Bradshaw, is an amazing handicapper and the best friend you could ever want! I look forward to learning a lot from him.

A reminder: to get started with RDSS or to resolve problems with registration, subscriptions, renewals, etc, use the new Customer Support email address. If you have questions about how to make RDSS work, how to learn it, may I suggest you first read the RDSS Tutorials Topic and watch as many videos as you can, here www.paceandcap.com/rdssvideos If you still have questions or encounter any problems at all getting up to speed, feel free to make a post in this RDSS Forum asking for help. If you prefer not to post in public for some reason, always please feel free to contact either of us at the Customer Support email address.

Best wishes!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 04-26-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:00 PM   #2
JimG
Grade 1

Congrats on getting Richie P. to be with you on your support staff. I cannot think of a more knowledgeable guy on the Sartin Methodology.

Also, Ted you really did a nice job on allowing us to customize our fonts while being able to display so much information. Terrific job. RDSS has really grown into a top notch tool.

Jim