Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > ADW Rebate Information
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

ADW Rebate Information Information on the BEST legal Rebate program and Superior Wagering Tools - (even if you're not a 'whale')

Old 12-03-2013, 09:42 AM   #11
mikesal57
Grade 1

For NHPLAY and New York residents...

Once again , the player gets hit..

http://www.drf.com/news/new-york-add...tate-companies
Old 12-03-2013, 12:23 PM   #12
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Mike,

This will apply to those betting via AmWager, or ANY out of state licensed ADW. It's been some time coming, and now it's here (January 1).

The short-sightedness, and political 'back-rubbing' will hurt overall handle in New York, for those people who bet enough that rebates are significant. I think most out-of-state ADWs (like AmWager and the majors like Twinspires, XpressBet, TVG, etc) are still booking New York residents, and not closing account like in Pennsylvania. Have you heard differently?

But this wipes out a large portion of rebates for most tracks' WPS pools, while cutting in half (or less) the exotic rebates.

Short sighted law if you ask me ...

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 12-03-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:42 PM   #13
mikesal57
Grade 1

Ted..

Spoke to Gary at NHPLAY .... accounts will stay open..
But any kind of a "reward" for win betters will be gone unless you like tracks
Albuquerque , Arapahoe , Assiniboia...ETC

I know quite a few players that bet heavily and relies on rebates to just get above even...

It makes this game that much harder

mike
Old 12-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #14
Segwin
Grade 1

The big picture is that states and cities are hard pressed to stay afloat and no one wants to hear about a new tax. They then go after the easy marks. I understand why they do it but it doesn't make you feel any better.

As I enjoy my time here I do not wish to get into a discussion about taxation. Nuff said.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:03 AM   #15
wagercapper
Winner

New York State Fees on ADWs

Here's how I feel about the new fees imposed on out-of-state ADWs by New York politicians, (thereby reducing rewards):
Politicians. like diapers, should be changed often - for the exact same reason!
wagercapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:20 AM   #16
navyvet1994
Grade 3

JUst need to know how to transfer my meager funds from Twinspires to NHpay and I'm in. Mind if I use Ted's name?
navyvet1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:25 AM   #17
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Clinton,

Here is the NHPLAY Signup page: https://nhplay.com/apply.cfm for when you feel ready. They'll contact you and go over things, get you set up with the right ADW, presumably Amwager given where you live and how much you currently wager. They can also advise you how to fund your account.

Sure, use my name as referral - I confess I and Paceandcap.com make a few dollars annually out of that.

HOWEVER, you should keep a few dollars in TwinSpires because Amwager does not carry any Churchill Downs owned or managed tracks (CD and thus this year's Breeders' Cup, Fairgrounds, Arlington, a few others).

I am working on integrating a bunch of Amwager stuff into RDSS, just like TwinSpires, but that will be sometime next year (results, live odds, wager submission, wager tracking, replays).

Good luck in your new wagering career! I'll leave it to you to share (or not) with folks how your bankroll is doing lately

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 10-18-2018, 07:00 PM   #18
navyvet1994
Grade 3

Did that they called gave me their verbal tutorial at the worst time. 2nd at Penn National I had the 581 and should have hit. Trying to listen to the guy on the phone and i forgot to bet yep $44 Exacta hit.
navyvet1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:11 PM   #19
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyvet1994 View Post
Did that they called gave me their verbal tutorial at the worst time. 2nd at Penn National I had the 581 and should have hit. Trying to listen to the guy on the phone and i forgot to bet yep $44 Exacta hit.

Ohh, well at least you know how to find those prices (and will do again, I'm sure)!! I'm going to phone Gary (from NHPLAY) and tell him he owes you $44!

(Just kidding, they're great guys...)

Onwards and upwards Clinton!

Ted

R
DSS -

Last edited by Ted Craven; 10-18-2018 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:08 AM   #20
borodin
AlwNW1X

I know the original question is a few years old.

"Reasonable fees" refers mainly to the charge for a returned ACH, wire, or check. It also refers to the case where the customer refuses to make good the NSF, and NHPlay needs to take legal action to recover the money due. Essentially, if your deposits always clear your bank, you don't need to worry about any fees. If one of your deposits fails to clear for whatever reason, and you take care of it promptly, the most they'll charge you is whatever their bank charged them for the returned ACH/wire/check. Of course you'll have to pay whatever fees your own bank charges you.
borodin is offline   Reply With Quote