Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2020, 08:07 AM   #1
ScottB
Grade 1

Kudos to Maximum Security

Nice win in the Pacific classic.

Might run at Belmont Oct. 10 in the Jockey Club Gold Cup as a prep for the November’s Breeders’ Cup at Keeneland in Kentucky.
Old 08-23-2020, 09:32 AM   #2
Mitch44
Grade 1

YES!!!! One of these days this horse will get the credit he is due.

Mitch44
Old 02-25-2021, 09:45 AM   #3
Mitch44
Grade 1

The Jury is still out on the drug issues and only time will bring the truth to light.

He didn't run as good in his last year but that may be from an injury, Baffert's style of training etc.

The truth really is with the connections and not in the public domain. Many horses run one race too many and never come out of it the same. When all is settled and only then will we have some answers. I don't assume we know more than those awarding the 20 million purse, investigators, etc. which is yet to be determined. Assumptions don't count.

Mitch44
Old 02-25-2021, 06:05 PM   #4
Mitch44
Grade 1

Baffert is the King of drugs.

"In the case of Maximum Security, he "fell apart" once he was separated from his drugs." You can't possibly know this.

Mitch44
Old 02-25-2021, 06:57 PM   #5
Mitch44
Grade 1

"If Baffert is a drug criminal he forgot to tell me." Now that's funny stuff, and why would he tell you?

Justify was drugged for one of his TC races but Calf. racing authority allowed him to get away with it, just like they did with his horse in the BC Classic after clearly taking out a couple of horses at the start. He must be paying those officials off big time and with big money.

He's had several horses this year caught with drugs, todays labs and tests are catching up with. He has had so many contaminated feed positives and his last one was a doozy where a stable worker wearing a pain patch on his back contaminated a horse. I'm sure he'll be caught again, hopefully outside of Cailf. so he can pay the price others must pay.

Great, by what standards?

Mitch44
Old 02-26-2021, 08:53 AM   #6
Mitch44
Grade 1

"Sounds to me like you're just a hater.Me, I'm just a winner." Winners don't go around name calling. It defines a lack of control and anger issues, additionally my experience is that those calling the names are displaying their own issues.

Success in any endeavor requires critical thinking, to be in the moment. Anger and rage are a recipe for disaster most similar to walking around with one's head up their a--. Losers get angry or there is some other underlining cause.

Jimmy "The Hat" Bradshaw referred to them as "The rowdy bunch." I call them NIP's (Negative Influence People) as all they want to do is drag you down to their level. In todays environment, internet gangster's could also be appropriate.

Your words say more about you than me, therefore I'll take your words as a compliant and move on, have a great day.

Mitch44
Old 03-30-2021, 04:05 PM   #7
Ted Craven
Grade 1

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Closed Thread