Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sports
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Sports Discussion of all kinds of Team Sports

Old 09-29-2020, 10:10 PM   #11
Ted Craven
Grade 1

WTF! I almost never read this forum's threads and certainly not in the past week and a half.

Will someone please post a link to the Rx Forum discussion in question here, or send it to me by Private Message.

Thanks,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 01:21 AM   #12
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Conley, I read your posts on TheRxForum. As I have stated many, many times to you and to anyone, and as should be self-evident (IMO), per this website's mast-head - we focus on the Sartin Methodology and The Matchup - this is a web forum dedicated to that handicapping methodology! That's why the discussion is 'RDSS this and Validator that' (i.e. Sartin-oriented software). Just like the HTR forum talks about HTR this and HTR that, and the Black Magic Forum discusses BLAM this and BLAM that, and the Jcapper Forum talks about Jcapper this and Jcapper that. Sound normal?

It's like going to Paris and complaining why all the focus on French culture. OK? Got it?

Who cares what software or method you use! Whatever method you DO use, become proficient at it and talk about it to your heart's content in the appropriate arena.

And you KNOW I have invited you to feel free to post your selections here if you want to. Others do who also do not use RDSS - they just manage to be polite about it and not cross-promote handicapping software.

Partsnut is disaffected with what goes on here and I don't care what he says. He has bitten this hand that tried to reach out to him too many times. Conley, please don't YOU bite my hand. Manage the Sports forum here if you want to. But ask your mother (or ask MY mother) about what you should say if you have nothing nice to say ...

OK? Moving along?

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 09-30-2020 at 01:24 AM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 08:55 AM   #13
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Conley, I read your posts on TheRxForum. As I have stated many, many times to you and to anyone, and as should be self-evident (IMO), per this website's mast-head - we focus on the Sartin Methodology and The Matchup - this is a web forum dedicated to that handicapping methodology! That's why the discussion is 'RDSS this and Validator that' (i.e. Sartin-oriented software). Just like the HTR forum talks about HTR this and HTR that, and the Black Magic Forum discusses BLAM this and BLAM that, and the Jcapper Forum talks about Jcapper this and Jcapper that. Sound normal?

It's like going to Paris and complaining why all the focus on French culture. OK? Got it?

Who cares what software or method you use! Whatever method you DO use, become proficient at it and talk about it to your heart's content in the appropriate arena.

And you KNOW I have invited you to feel free to post your selections here if you want to. Others do who also do not use RDSS - they just manage to be polite about it and not cross-promote handicapping software.

Partsnut is disaffected with what goes on here and I don't care what he says. He has bitten this hand that tried to reach out to him too many times. Conley, please don't YOU bite my hand. Manage the Sports forum here if you want to. But ask your mother (or ask MY mother) about what you should say if you have nothing nice to say ...

OK? Moving along?

Ted
Yes already learned my lesson moving on