Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

How to Obtain Validator 4

NOTE: the info below is obsolete. You can still get Validator4 if you really want it by writing me at ted@sartinmethodology.com. Subscribe to RDSS annually - at least once ($150 currently) and I will send you Validator4.

Some people are enquiring about how to obtain Validator 4, or have received a complimentary copy of Val4 in the past and would like to make a payment for it.

The policy is: if you have purchased a previous version of Validator from Doc Sartin, you may purchase the Val4 upgrade for $100. Your payment is forwarded entirely to Doc's widow Mary Sartin. For this reason, the payment is not also credited to an RDSS subscription if you later wish to explore that software.

If you never purchased Validator from Doc (originally around $600-$700), please consider trying RDSS- it produces exactly the same numbers as Val4 but is a modern Windows program.

Val4 looks and acts exactly like Val3c, the last version Doc published. It is still an older DOS program. The TrackMaster Speed Rating formulas (which also govern Inter-track and Daily Track variant adjustments) changed in 2006 and Val4 makes a correction for that change, without which, previous versions of Validator (including Val2) do not function nearly as well as Doc originally designed. It is available only by download.

If you would like to obtain the Val4 upgrade, or make a payment for Val4 if you received it for free and still use it, please use the PayPal button below (also for major credit cards) or send a personal check by mail. Please send me an email saying if you need me to make Val4 available to you to download ( ted@SartinMethodology.com ).

I myself do not provide support for Validator 4, rather it is 'peer supported' by other users. If you have a question about using Val4 or installing and getting it up and running, please post a question in this forum. Please also review Follow Up Issues 76 and forward in the Sartin Methodology Library.

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 12-01-2022 at 01:32 PM.
Closed Thread