Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 02-05-2017, 12:05 PM   #1
Bill V.
The egg man

Super Bowl predictions

I hope the dirty bird Falcons can do it , as I always root for the never been champions in these scenarios, however I hope Brady wins too

Big fan of TB not too much the Patriots but they are great,

Pats 31 Falcons 22
Under
MVP Brady
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 12:52 PM   #2
mick
Abiding Student

Back in the 90's, when Greg Maddux was at the height of his powers, I always watched when he pitched because I knew I was witnessing something very special.

It's the same with Tom Brady. While I'm not a big NFL fan, I watch him and the Patriots whenever televised because I know I'm seeing greatness.

I agree with Bill V. that the Pats will win, but I think it will be close. The Vegas point spread is 3 and that sounds about right to me. The Falcons are a fine team with a potent offense but Mr. Belichick's defense will restrain them just enough.

Pats 31 Falcons 28

mick

Illustrated Glossary
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 02:44 PM   #3
Tim Y
turf historian

Let's just have a close competitive game without DUMB luck determining the outcome.

At least WEATHER will not be a factor in the outcome.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:08 PM   #4
Tim Y
turf historian

First half: little dumb LUCK, but aggressive defense spells the difference in the game....so far.

Only way to stop Julian Edleman is the way they have done it so far: Brady off target repeatedly.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:12 PM   #5
Tim Y
turf historian

Pats QB will now be forced to throw more often: DANGER ahead.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:36 AM   #6
mowens33
Grade 1

As a lifelong Pats fan I didn’t think any Super Bowl could be better than the Seattle victory, but I was wrong!

The debate is over, best organization ever, best coach of all-time Belichick (rename the Lombardi Trophy) and best quarterback, oh sorry, BEST football player of all-time Tom (Terrific) Brady.

Deflate this Goodell
mowens33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:07 PM   #7
Tim Y
turf historian

Football is a team game. To attribute an outcome to a single player is to miss that point BIG TIME. That is an outright dismissal of all the hard work the coaching staff, support staff (fitness and medical people), defensive and line players contributed to said win....their wide receivers alone played above expectations.

Last edited by Tim Y; 02-06-2017 at 12:09 PM.
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:23 PM   #8
mowens33
Grade 1

Tim didn’t see to many 2nd half comments? You sound like a typical Brady, Belichick, Pats hater?

There has been one common denominator throughout the past 17 years, and if anyone knows the definition of TEAM it’s the two gentlemen above and Patriots Nation.

It is what it is!!

Mike
mowens33 is offline   Reply With Quote