Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > ADW Rebate Information
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

ADW Rebate Information Information on the BEST legal Rebate program and Superior Wagering Tools - (even if you're not a 'whale')

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
wagercapper
Winner
 
wagercapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Near Saratoga
Posts: 80
NHPLAY / AmWager Questions & Answers

Speaking of NHPLAY, I recently read their "user agreement" and within it there was something about agreeing to pay "all reasonable fees". What sort of fees are there?
I really don't like (financial) surprises...unless someone is going to give me money!
wagercapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:37 AM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagercapper View Post
Speaking of NHPLAY, I recently read their "user agreement" and within it there was something about agreeing to pay "all reasonable fees". What sort of fees are there?
I really don't like (financial) surprises...unless someone is going to give me money!
Paul, I have never heard of or encountered ANY fees or 'tricky gotchas' dealing with these people. Very straight shooters.

If you make an ACH deposit to your account, they will give you credit for it before it clears so you can start betting. If you 'bounce' your ACH deposit and their bank hits them with a fee, they'll pass it along to you. If you withdraw funds by ACH or check (your winnings and/or rebates), there are no fees. If you withdraw by 'wire transfer', there is a fee levied by both their and your bank which comes off of your transfer - common for wire transfers; so don't use wire-transfers (except to your Swiss bank account ).

Aside from those, I can't think of any fees in practice. Email or call me if you want more of my personal experience with them, or email them: support@nhplay.com

IMO, they really do support the horseplayer and bettor, and operate an exceptional service to increase our financial success. You will be 'surprised' though - when they give you money (rebates) which you're currently leaving on the table with every bet you make.

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™ Follow on Twitter @SartinMethod
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
wagercapper
Winner
 
wagercapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Near Saratoga
Posts: 80
Thanks Ted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Paul, I have never heard of or encountered ANY fees or 'tricky gotchas' dealing with these people. Very straight shooters.

If you make an ACH deposit to your account, they will give you credit for it before it clears so you can start betting. If you 'bounce' your ACH deposit and their bank hits them with a fee, they'll pass it along to you. If you withdraw funds by ACH or check (your winnings and/or rebates), there are no fees. If you withdraw by 'wire transfer', there is a fee levied by both their and your bank which comes off of your transfer - common for wire transfers; so don't use wire-transfers (except to your Swiss bank account ).

Aside from those, I can't think of any fees in practice. Email or call me if you want more of my personal experience with them, or email them: support@nhplay.com

IMO, they really do support the horseplayer and bettor, and operate an exceptional service to increase our financial success. You will be 'surprised' though - when they give you money (rebates) which you're currently leaving on the table with every bet you make.

Ted
Ted,
Thanks for your input. I just don't ever want a repeat of Derby Day last week (where I worked 35 races from 3 tracks but had to go home after the 3rd race because there's no wi-fi at Saratoga (harness track)) or whatever caused RDSS2 to quit working on that day. Everything is working now and I expect to be done with my current non-racing project on next Friday. My hope is to have this (NHPlay) set up before Belmont Day.
-Paul
wagercapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #4
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagercapper View Post
Ted,
Thanks for your input. I just don't ever want a repeat of Derby Day last week (where I worked 35 races from 3 tracks but had to go home after the 3rd race because there's no wi-fi at Saratoga (harness track)) or whatever caused RDSS2 to quit working on that day. Everything is working now and I expect to be done with my current non-racing project on next Friday. My hope is to have this (NHPlay) set up before Belmont Day.
-Paul
Paul,

Several people wrote me saying tote was not running on some tracks in RDSS, e.g. Churchill. Aside from the time frame running up to the Derby itself (which RDSS does not do - more than 16 betting interests ) apparently Churchill cut out both on TwinSpires and on BRISnet Supertote where RDSS derives its tote stream. And yet, other tracks continued to flow. We're at the mercy of Supertote for data in RDSS. AmWest will give you a reliable tote flow though - I had no problems all day on Derby day at Churchill.

Any more issues, just email me. Good luck!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™ Follow on Twitter @SartinMethod
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:49 AM   #5
Dorianmode
always learning
 
Dorianmode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Minneapolis / Rancho Santa Fe
Posts: 205
nhPlay / AMWest

I can personally attest that this is a great service. I especially like the auto-dutch computation service in the win screen. No more calculations at the last minute for what my dutch should be ... on whatever number of horses you choose. It gives you the payoff, and calcultes itself the $ for each horse, based on your total wager. It updates itself every 60 seconds, based on the dollars in each horse's pool and you learn you can watch the loading process, and the seconds since update, and get the best possible dutch, which would be impossible if you were doing it by hand, individually. I won't say how much my rebate totals are since I joined, but it's NOT a trivial amount of money.

One suggestion ... keep their phone handy. Now and then, you get a late scratch. AMWest does not process, (apparently) an electronic wager cancel late in the loading process, (to make it impossible, I assume, for someone to try to manipulate the odds) .. however they always INSTANTLY answer their phones .. you can call, and verbally have them cancel your wager(s), if you need to redo your dutch, or bets, based on a late, unexpected scratch. I've only had to do it a couple times .. no problem with that.

Oh, one more thing .... read their rules and written docs. The IRS has ruled that rebates are not income, and do not need to be declared as winnings.

Gary W., the rep, is a great guy. He always gets back to you immediatley, if you have a question. He's called me from home, on his days off. They have great customer service.
Dorianmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:47 AM   #6
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,163
If anyone is considering signing up with NHPLAY for rebates and betting tools, whether at AmWest or another ADW which they reprsent, depending on jurisdiction and volume - please remember: they operate on a referral basis. Please just write me and let me know a bit about your state or country of residence, your approximate annual betting handle and I will refer you to NHPLAY and get you set up. Please see the general info I have posted about this --> HERE.

I have been working on a tutorial video of the AmWest ADW which Dorianmode describes (a few technical glitches last week ...). I should have one up in the next few days to give people an idea of the layout and the kinds of betting tools and resources available.

I am also looking for a few volunteers who have been using AmWest for some time to make subsequent videos with (by remote connection), showing the tools in action with real bets, real-time usage approaches. If anyone would like to assist with this, please send me a PM or email. It would all be done anonymously, if that is your preference.

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™ Follow on Twitter @SartinMethod

Last edited by Ted Craven; 05-13-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:13 AM   #7
rmath
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 990
Nhplay

I have been using AM WAGER for the past several months and have been totally satisfied with it. At first I did not think I would be betting enough to be worthwhile, but after the first 4 months I have earned well over 1000.00 in rebates .
So if anyone is contemplating using this sight I highly recommend checking it out.
rmath
rmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:02 PM   #8
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,163
AmWager ADW Video Tutorial

Here is the AmWager video tutorial I made for those who want to check out what this ADW looks and feels like.

www.sartinmethodology.com/video/amwager-tutorial.mp4 (~356 Mb size, about an hour in length)

I need to make a follow up video describing Conditional Wagering, the use of the Dutching tools (Win, Daily Double and Exacta pools) and wager file uploading to the betting queue.

I probably should also chop this nearly hour long video into smaller parts ... Now I have something to do in July

Enjoy!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™ Follow on Twitter @SartinMethod

Last edited by Ted Craven; 06-20-2013 at 10:04 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:09 PM   #9
davew
AlwNW2X
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 20
Ted, I really like that video on the platform - have you made the follow-ups you mentioned, including the conditional wagering and dutching ability?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:01 PM   #10
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,163
Dave, not yet - it kind of fell by the wayside. I should spend some more time on that!

Give me ring if you want to take a look further.

cheers,

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™ Follow on Twitter @SartinMethod
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RDSS2 - FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) Ted Craven RDSS2 / FAQ's 46 04-19-2018 12:55 PM
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Ted Craven RDSS 3 09-16-2010 08:27 AM
rdss class questions tizlinda RDSS 5 05-07-2010 03:05 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:55 AM.