Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2021, 03:01 PM   #11
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt1 View Post
And why exactly would we do that?. Folks need to concentrate on our learning Docs' Methodology without cluttering their minds with outside material. Don't they have enough non-Sartin material over at PA to keep you occupied?.
Tim
I am not really as active on PA as I used to be because I am on Dave Schwartz's new forum posting about sports (which you and others forbid here) and non-Sartin horse racing topics (which is another forbidden thing here but I do respect it )

I respect what you and others do to this site but if each and every time I have to get bashed for bringing up something non-Sartin related then that's pretty sad

I am on here for running the Sports Forum and that is it because it does not matter what I post to some because they don't like it and that is why I don't post as much on here

Sorry for derailing again Ted I am finished

Last edited by CheckMark; 11-10-2021 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-10-2021, 03:20 PM   #12
Lt1
Grade 1

Conley I admire your search for knowledge but as Ted pointed out you can't go on other sites such as Mike Ps' or Daves' either and expect them to let other folks material be posted there. After all besides working on their products they are running a business. It seems to me that you would be better served devoting your energy to mastering one approach instead of bouncing around trying to master many. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Tim
Old 11-10-2021, 03:46 PM   #13
ranchwest
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
I am not really as active on PA as I used to be because I am on Dave Schwartz's new forum posting about sports (which you and others forbid here) and non-Sartin horse racing topics (which is another forbidden thing here but I do respect it )

I respect what you and others do to this site but if each and every time I have to get bashed for bringing up something non-Sartin related then that's pretty sad

I am on here for running the Sports Forum and that is it because it does not matter what I post to some because they don't like it and that is why I don't post as much on here

Sorry for derailing again Ted I am finished
Conley, I am not an RDSS user, primarily because I live in a state that does not allow online wagering. I do try to stay within the same area code as the Sartin style as presented here. I have found Ted and this board to be very kind, educational and accomodating. I consider you to be a friend and hope you'll be able to stay within the parameters here.
Old 12-24-2021, 04:48 PM   #14
Old Arkie Gal
Grade 1

Critique Or Bashing

Conley, bashing is intended to do harm. Critique is offering a different point of view or critically suggesting the strengths and/or weakness of an idea, concept, or point of view. It asks for evaluation or considerations of an idea or position. It is not intended to do harm. It allows for a civilized exchange of ideas. If you continue to write, you will receive critique and it behooves you to listen and to constructively respond to that critique.
Best Wishes,
Pat
Old 12-24-2021, 08:17 PM   #15
DaveEdwards
Grade 1

What date is Groundhog Day again?
Closed Thread