Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 01-06-2022, 04:01 PM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Message from a Satisfied RDSS User

I estimate that only about 15% of current RDSS users make any posts here at PaceandCap. The rest either never or only occasionally post either questions or comments from one year to the next. Some are shy or quiet (or intimidated) while others love to engage and/or teach. Vive la différence - each according to their own style - it's ALL good!

Here is an email I received yesterday from a satisfied and fairly long-term RDSS user who has never posted. If he feels like responding, he is most welcomed though of course never necessary.

Quote:
Greetings and I hope that you had a nice Christmas and New Year. I just wanted again to express not only sincere thanks, but appreciation for RDSS. Since Dec 24th I have made close to $6,000 (USD).

Today (Jan 5, 2022) I was playing Tampa Bay Downs (Race 5). RDSS had these 4 horses as the top 4 total energy horses. My BL/BL had the 9-7 first and second. I decided to box these 4 horses in my exacta. This was a turf race. The 7-9 come 1-2 and the 7 went off at 60-1 over 5-2. The exacta paid $641.00 for $2. I cashed out $1,602.50

The day after Christmas I hit a $218 exacta at the fair grounds and cashed out $2,730. Had a $25 exacta box in that race.

I just wanted to personally thank you for what is the absolute best handicapping software money can buy. I do hope to meet you someday and at least shake your hand or buy you dinner. [...] Again thank you for all you do and have done for us. Have a great evening.
Name:  Awesome.Again.Ticket.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  28.3 KB

Quote:
You can post my testimonial about how powerful RDSS is. You have more of a relationship with others on Paceandcap. I’ve only been playing the ponies for 15 years. I’m a neophyte compared to most. That’s why I choose to be more of a listener. I try to soak up as much knowledge as I can, then apply what I have learned.

I just wanted to express my gratitude. Your software is top notch. I’ve tried Snap-Cap Pro. All-Ways and even Full Card Reports. Nothing compares to RDSS. I’ve had multiple days where I have walked off with several thousand. Not to mention my wife loves when I win. Lol. Thank you again.
All I can add to this is - congratulations - glad to hear you had a great Holiday Season and are mastering and enjoying the tools! Also glad to hear your wife is happy (not to laugh, but spousal support really makes a difference!) Thank you for your long-term support and great luck and skill going forward!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 04:34 PM   #2
Lt1
Grade 1

Wow what an encouraging e=mail. Big congrats to the writer. May he be just as successful in 2022. Hopefully he will become active on the site
Tim
Old 01-06-2022, 07:54 PM   #3
AwesomeAgain
AlwNW1X

Its been a real privilege to study and learn from you gents. It would have been a blast to have met and learn from the pros. I did not get into horseracing until I was 33 years old. I went to my first horserace at Charles Town with my best friend. He is the one who introduce me to the sport and since then I have been hooked. He is also a member here and his handle is HoldAllTickets. We love RDSS and we enjoy being members of PaceandCap. I will say it again, Ted you have no idea just how much of a superior product you have created. I bet that you guys really cleaned up back in the day. Sometimes I feel like im taking candy from a child. Again, I hope that my testimonial will encourage others to stick with it. There is a learning curve, but once you pay your dues. The sky is the limit. Nice to meet you all.
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 10:19 PM   #4
ranchwest
Grade 1

I can understand that some people might not want to post. But with the wealth of information available on here, it is puzzling if there are people not reading.
ranchwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 12:38 PM   #5
shoeless
Grade 1

Nice job Awesome Again.

I too started at Charles Town over 50 years ago, back then the biggest
purse they had was $2800.

Continued success
Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 08:40 PM   #6
AwesomeAgain
AlwNW1X

The Purses at Charles Town have come a long way since then. I reside in Florida so I get to go to Gulfstream Park year round.
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote