Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 01-06-2019, 07:46 AM   #1
CheckMark
Conley

Here

Sorry once again. Apologies. Just to let you guys know, my parents are not allowing me to use the RDSS software (even though I asked for a 20 card per month annual subscription for Christmas) so that is why I am asking for questions and answers. Yes I should be in the Sartin programs and yes I should stop my wininning but I don’t have the free time since I am at school. So sorry everyone. Focusing on spot plays for this year and the odd cards.

Conley
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:25 PM   #2
DaveEdwards
Grade 1

Conley,

You're 16, your parents won't let you have RDSS, you are doing spot plays. We've got it.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I think the time has come for me to make some observations.

1. If you stop making silly posts you will not have anything to apologise for.

2. For a lad of 16 you display a high level of immaturity and lack of social awareness. I say this as the father of a lad of 16 and feel I have a good comparative.

3. None of your posts are about either the Methodology or RDSS. They are, however, an exercise in attention seeking.

4. Instead of posting about downloaded books etc why not post something constructive about how you might move forward? If you have a source for free Bris form then perhaps it might be a better use of your time to study the Hat Check forum and learn something useful.

5. At 16 you should be focused on your studies anyway, although it is fair to have a hobby.

6. Getting banned from Pace Advantage ought to tell you that your current style of posting needs a little revision.

7. The forum is an unbelievably welcoming place. Just think about what you are going to post before you do it.

Stay cool.
DaveEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote