Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > PaceAdvantage.com 2014 Contest Series - Sponsored by RDSS! > PaceAdvantage.com 2013 Contest Series
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

PaceAdvantage.com 2013 Contest Series A series of 7 Contests leading to 'Player of the Year' - RDSS is Series Sponsor with over $5700 Cash & Data prizes - Grand Prize: entry to HORSEPLAYER WORLD SERIES (2014)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #11
barb craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver View Post
Let me say Ladies, I am impressed with your recruiting skills, that was a fantastic catch, I expect this year to be yours, the skill is there.

For all of us others who will join the fun, may I be the first to wish you all well and that you learn from and have fun doing this. Oh, and try to win too.

Happy Holidays all, use to be Merry Christmas, but...

Patrick
Thanks for that Patrick. As for Merry Christmas....it still is..Everyone is entitled to celebrate their individual holidays the way they want. And political correctness be da......d.