Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 04-22-2020, 07:39 AM   #11
Mitch44
Grade 1

Bill is a very unique individual whose dedicated work on the site was untiring. It was a full time job he loves. After meeting Bill at Saratoga I became aware even more so just how caring a person he was. Obviously not feeling well he continued to march as best he could. The last day he didn't feel up to going to the track and I cashed 4 nice tickets for him.

My wife is fond of saying that in this world there are givers and takers , Bill was giver. A rather tall gentleman whose appearance was the opposite of his true soul and bearing. I greatly appreciated the time we spent together at Saratoga, while short on time it was of the highest quality of which I shall forever cherish.

Prayers coming your way in this greatest time of need Bill.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 07:47 AM   #12
mick
Abiding Student

Bill, you are in my thoughts. I hope the Almighty gives us another sunny day at Saratoga cashing exactas. Thank you for all the help you've given me. Most of all, thank you for your dear friendship.

Illustrated Glossary
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 09:59 AM   #13
The Pook
Grade 1

I also met Bill at Saratoga. In 2017. And I would say he has been one of the nicest people I have ever met.

The diseases you are having to deal with are amongst the toughest out there Bill. But they can be managed through treatment. And sometimes they can be beat. My mother in law at the age of 76 actually beat Pancreatic cancer.

Don’t despair. Take each day as it comes and stay as positive as you can for as much as you can. Modern medicine is truly amazing.

Be well,
Mike (Pook)
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 10:19 AM   #14
darmar
Grade 1

Dearest Bill, I am so sorry to find that life has dealt you this additional blow. I wish nothing more than for you to being given another chance to enrich all of our lives with your wit and humor. Stay strong and God bless you always.
Darryl
darmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 04:51 PM   #15
shoeless
Grade 1

Bill

I pray that you get better, you have always been there for me good times
and bad.

You made a promise that you will come to Laurel with your Dad for a
Crab Cake lunch, I am still holding you to that

Tell Dad hi

Thanks Ted for letting us know

Love
Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 06:55 PM   #16
Lefty
Grade 1

Bill, get better soon. Run your race and win. I never met you, but appreciate the help you have given me. You're a friend. Keep on fighting.
Chuck
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 07:05 PM   #17
tom
Grade 1

Thoughts and prayers for Bill and his family.
Bill is a Sartin ICON.

His never-ending teaching and helping others with the methodology would make the Doc very proud indeed! Bill has the spirit of the Doc.

A personal thank you for the help he gave me over the years.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 09:00 PM   #18
winning
Grade 2

Hi Bill, I pray the good Lord above heals you. I learn a lot from you on this website. God bless you and everyone you love forever, your friend Brian.
winning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 09:34 PM   #19
Old Arkie Gal
Grade 1

Bill you have given so much and nurtured so many of us and we all are so grateful to you.
I hope your pain is not too great and that you are comfortable and that you gain strength from all the energy we are sending and all our good wishes. Thank you for all you have done.
Pat
Old Arkie Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 04:00 AM   #20
coacht
Grade 1

Bill,

While we have never met in person, you were always very helpful with any question I sent via a private message.
As Jeff said, and you indicated to me, we look forward to you joining us at Laurel Park for lunch and a day at the races.
Our prayers are with you , stay strong my friend.

Gene
coacht is offline   Reply With Quote