Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Saratoga Meetups > 2011
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

2011 Annual Get Together in Saratoga NY - August 19 - 21

Old 09-05-2011, 09:14 PM   #11
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Thank you all

I will keep you posted as to where I go, which is looking more and more like North Dakota , each day, thanks for the kinds words , and it was finally nice to know they were really meant this time, I honestly loved the meet and will miss it if I do not come again next year, but only time will tell.

Barb, Ted, Bill , Richie, Charlie, and all the others, it was so nice seeing you all and do so with a smile and a happy soul to go with it, even with life bearing down on me, I was able to put it off till now and will deal with it as it plays out, no worries thou, I am guided by a inner peace now, and will hopefully carry it with me always, as the saying goes, Pay It Forward, a nice motto to live by, and once I get into better shape and lose 150 lbs or so, I may look into going back to school at The Racetrack Industry Program at Az State, might be something for me to do, after the winter months , or next year, maybe.

patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:38 PM   #12
barb craven
Grade 1

Good luck Patrick. Your plans to lose weight and go back to school sound as though you now have a direction to move in and a goal. That's more than half the battle. I wish you every success. Keep us posted,