Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Old 08-08-2008, 10:30 AM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1

Matchup Cd's / Webinar cancelled - Please read

I have received OVERWHELMING responses both here and privately to put all this on CD. Here is what I am going to do.

The webinar is CANCELED. The interest and response has caught me a bit off guard including the private sign ups.

We are at 30 people already and I have NOT emailed the Matchup Newsletter folks yet. HOW would I keep my word and address/give all of you some SINCERE feedback to questions in ONE day???? I can't.

THIS is what is going down and I hope you all will like it.

1) I am purchasing the BEST software to produce a recorded seminar by me. I am also gonna purchase a good web cam so you can see me a bit when I talk to you about some things.

Plus I will be wearing the bolo tie Hat sent me a year ago. He told me he wore it when teaching at many seminars and it is spectacular man! When you see it you will know what I mean. I'm hoping to do him proud. Please no breaking chops about the HAIR

2) It will cover EVERYTHING and more I mentioned in the webinar post. It will be LONG.

3) After you receive the Matchup seminar take it all in at your own pace. Then when YOU are ready and want to talk I will give EVERY purchaser at LEAST 1 HOUR of personal attention/feedback/help by telephone at MY expense. I signed up yesterday for a new phone plan that allows unlimited/anytime calling to the US, Puerto Rico and Canada. Folks like Bill L and Charlie D we will get together a bit differently but we WILL get together if that's cool.

4) There is a new LOWER price structure because of the size of the response to the webinar. Please send NO monies til everything is FINISHED.

*** Matchup Seminar delivered to you and at least a 1 hour personal phone call at YOUR choosing:

$79.00

Seniors 60 and over - $69.00
Combat vets - $39.00

5) I am shooting for a completion date of November 1st 2008.

I want to thank in advance Ted Craven, Bill Varone and Charlie Rescigno for the help they have offered and will be giving me regarding production of the seminar.

I will be sending Mrs. Bradshaw (LeRoi) a check for 20% of each sale along with a note of thanks from everyone purchasing.

Last edited by RichieP; 08-08-2008 at 11:46 AM.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:18 PM   #2
Profiler8
Grade 1

Hi Rich,

this would be a great idea. :-)

Thanks...

Greetings
Tim
Profiler8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #3
noddub62
Budman

Richie,

Send me your hat size and I'll send you a Stetson to wear with the tie! Mr. Jim would be proud dude.

http://www.sheplers.com/hats/stetson_hats/brand/

Let me know which style and size and it'll be on its way.

It might help with the hair??

Budman
noddub62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:41 PM   #4
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice

Quote:
I have NOT emailed the Matchup Newsletter folks yet

What's the Match Up newsletter Richie???

** Charlie - The monthly newsletter was something I was considering a bit over a year ago. It just would have taken too much time each month to do right so I did not go forward with it. It doesn't exist.** Richie

Last edited by RichieP; 08-08-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Charlie D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:55 PM   #5
ignacio todoberto bernal
Grade 1

Send a message via Yahoo to ignacio todoberto bernal
Hola Riccardo!!good To Hear From You Again!! Meaning The Match Up
''thing''.yes It Is A Very Good Idea To Put Everything In A Cd Form,
I Wonder If It Will Be A Good Idea Also, To Present This In A Writting Form With Examples Of Races.some Folks Learn Much Better (my Self Of Course) Something Like ''the Cd's And Manual.the
Ultimate Match Up'' Sure For An Extra Price,of Course.
Just My Idea Richie.

Count Me In Richie

Saludos Ignacio.
ignacio todoberto bernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:01 PM   #6
Bill Lyster
Grade 1

Location: Escondido CA just 25 minutes from where the turf meets the surf - "...at Del Mar"
No problems from this end. All outgoing long distance to mainland is free on my plan, so when the time comes, I'll call you, all the while trying to remember that you are six hours ahead of me. No midnite calls I promise!

bill
Bill Lyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:53 PM   #7
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddub62 View Post
Richie,

Send me your hat size and I'll send you a Stetson to wear with the tie! Mr. Jim would be proud dude.

http://www.sheplers.com/hats/stetson_hats/brand/

Let me know which style and size and it'll be on its way.

It might help with the hair??

Budman
Bud
There was only ONE "Man with the Stetson."

He called me the Little Cap and I have quite a few of those so I'm good. I don't wear those things. They get in the way of my hair

Hey tell your partner in the office the "NY mob" says hi! That was funny
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:59 PM   #8
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie D View Post

** Charlie - The monthly newsletter was something I was considering a bit over a year ago. It just would have taken too much time each month to do right so I did not go forward with it. It doesn't exist.** Richie

K mate

Sounded interesting
Old 08-08-2008, 05:09 PM   #9
shoeless
Grade 1

Lil Bro,Best of luck in your project,I know that you will make it worthwhile for everyone getting it.Big Bro
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:20 PM   #10
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

Good Deal

Reserve my copy, Richie, I am ready to buy.

The bolo tie will be interesting to see.

Good gesture to Mrs. Bradshaw, she's practically your Aunt, anyhow.

You doin THE HAT proud...., honesty, integrity and PURE HAT style, staying true , the way THE HAT would want it done. All Bradshaw. Good show and a rightful inheritance.

Doing things the way you are doing them, THE HAT is always here.

Always doing your best.

VoodooFan
Quote:
"Richie never 2nd guesses, or ask "what if", but learns the concept I am teaching. This is one why he has learned and he is one of my best students. He is my pride and joy and best pal."
Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw
VoodooFan is offline   Reply With Quote