Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You?
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Hat Check - How Can We Help You? Jim 'The Hat' Bradshaw - Learn The Matchup

Old 09-07-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1

Other than Early - Voodoo pattern #2 - Hat's FPLR

FPLR = Fastest Pace Last Race.

** Hat Helper** - "Rich when you have a bunch of sprinters stretching out the race is probably going to be won other than early" - Jim Bradshaw

** Hat Helper** - "Rich check the horse (s) in every race who raced against the fastest pace in their LAST race. You need to look at him closely" - Jim Bradshaw

** Hat Helper** - "I love fast horses who run O.T.E. and POWER MOVE either 1c to 2c or 2c to stretch call" - Jim Bradshaw
===================================================

Here are the past performances from a race run yesterday at Arlington.

Folks I am going to say something here before we start that I have never said before when starting a thread on Hat's concepts and it is this plain and simple:

THIS repeating pattern from Jim is MONEY. Focus on what you see here,learn it,absorb it.

For those matchers who want to PROFIT from all this and have the PATIENCE and discipline to wait this is a spot play extraordinaire.

Win prices I have seen range from $5.00 to $55.00.

Step 1:
Scroll the pp's you see twice. First time move QUICKLY through them doing NOTHING. Just scroll and do it FAST.

Step 2:
Mind's Eye time - 2nd time through focus on running styles and first fraction pace of race. For your ON THE LEAD early horse note first fraction, put it in your head.

Step 3:
Read the FIRST "Hat Helper" shown above then close the race and WALK AWAY from it IMMEDIATELY.Trust me please.

Step 4:
Wait at least 4-6 HOURS. Reopen this thread and REPEAT Steps 1,2 and 3 in their EXACT order shown please.

Do NOTHING else regarding this thread for at least a day. NOTHING.

Step 5:
To follow.

Here is the field
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2008, 12:13 PM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1

con't
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2008, 12:14 PM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1

balance of the field
Attached Images

Old 09-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1

Please follow this next step in EXACT order and nothing else. I can not stress enough the ORDER is VITAL to make this work for you a very short while from now.

You are all being "given something special" from the Hat. I know exactly what I am doing. I had a very good teacher teach me how to share part of "him" with folks.

*** THIS thread and it's EXACT order of steps will help EVERYONE involved with wagering on races. Even those who choose to NOT practice matchup concepts will seriously benefit a short while down the road IF the steps shown are followed EXACTLY as laid out. Please take this gift of mental exercise/development created by Jim and ENJOY it! ***

Step 5:
1) Read all 3 of the Hat Helpers in the opening post slowly.

2) Go to the #5 horse. Look at his 2nd race down in this ORDER quickly
a) first fraction por
b) break position
c) 1c position AND lengths ahead
d) FINISH position

3) Go to the #10 horse. Look at his only race in this order QUICKLY
a) first fraction por
b) break position
c) 1c position AND lengths ahead
d) STOP and move to next QUICKLY please.

4) Read all 3 of Hat Helpers in the opening post SLOWLY.

5) Close the race IMMEDIATELY and leave it alone. Walk away from it.

Next step will be audio/visual.

Thank you
Old 09-09-2008, 05:35 PM   #5
RichieP
Grade 1

To those who have followed my steps:
Everything was done the way it was to implant patterns in YOUR Mind's Eye that will be RETAINED. This was huge to Jim. Showing me lessons and doing it in HIS way that enabled me to remember INSTINCTIVELY going forward. That so you know was the reason for the stop/look/walk away steps you have seen up until now. I have recreated HIS method of showing me THIS repeating pattern.

I finished the final piece to this and am rendering it over to be viewed by you right now.

It is an hour long as I have shown you the race using 2 different perspectives on viewing the early runners in the race.

This way folks who have a "Mind's Eye" that sees things a bit differently than myself will benefit. You will see what I mean when it is played.

It covers from A-Z what I wanted to show you.

I hope to have it ready and uploaded this evening. It is by far the biggest thing I have done with my equipment here and is taking a LONG time to process.

Last edited by RichieP; 09-09-2008 at 05:44 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:17 AM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1

Here is what I want everyone to have.
http://www.paceandcap.com/Jim%20B.wmv

It is an hour long so it will take a while for you to grab it but it is something you can save and refer too if you so desire.

Feedback on layout/clarity of what is shown would be most appreciated.

** It will end right after the 1 hour mark and then restart. Just ignore that and close it up ok? I didn't want to jeopardize cutting something I needed in there so I overlapped a bit**
Old 09-10-2008, 11:46 AM   #7
Turbulator
Grade 1

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
Feedback on layout/clarity of what is shown would be most appreciated.
I'm fifteen minutes in and it looks good. I like the way you zoom in on occasion to show the PPs so we can see the smaller numbers.

Layout is good. Picture quality is good. Explanations are great.

The only thing I would look into is the microphone. It could be the placement or it could just be when you emphasize a point the sound cracks and scratches somewhat.

But I gotta go. I want to get back to the rest of the movie.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:48 AM   #8
Turbulator
Grade 1

For those who would like a bigger picture, try right clicking on the screen>zoom>full screen. Much bigger. Hit escape to go back to normal size.

Old 09-10-2008, 01:18 PM   #9
mufasa
Grade 1

Rich, I have alway enjoyed your teaching via writing and posting attachments or captures but this is really great. The Hat picked a good teacher in you to carry on his methodology. I cannot wait for the CD's you will be working on if this is a sample of how you will present the material.

The picture and sound came in lound and clear.

Robert

** Hi "Mu". Thanks for the feedback. I don't like the voice breaking up when I talk louder. Sorry guys it is the Italian in me and when I really get excited about something I find it hard to contain it. My self adjusting mike can't handle it. I have to work at getting much more even keel voice wise so as not to distract from what I want conveyed. ** RichieP

Last edited by RichieP; 09-10-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #10
mufasa
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
Rich, I have alway enjoyed your teaching via writing and posting attachments or captures but this is really great. The Hat picked a good teacher in you to carry on his methodology. I cannot wait for the CD's you will be working on if this is a sample of how you will present the material.

The picture and sound came in lound and clear.

Robert

** Hi "Mu". Thanks for the feedback. I don't like the voice breaking up when I talk louder. Sorry guys it is the Italian in me and when I really get excited about something I find it hard to contain it. My self adjusting mike can't handle it. I have to work at getting much more even keel voice wise so as not to distract from what I want conveyed. ** RichieP
Rich, I agree with the voice breaking up some when you get passionate so just clean up the audio but keep the excitment. Your presentation and subject matter where very good and as always when it comes to The Hat teachings you provides us with the best opportunity to learn.

Robert