Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You?
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Hat Check - How Can We Help You? Jim 'The Hat' Bradshaw - Learn The Matchup

Old 08-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1

Intuition and the quiet mind - Test video #2

http://www.paceandcap.com/videos/Video%203.wmv
Old 08-27-2008, 02:59 PM   #2
Bill V.
The egg man

clear

Thank you Rich
That was very nice of you

wow ..!!! Hey everyone how lucky am I ???
I got to sit next to Richie at the meadowland for years and listen to him talk
to me just like he talks on the video

He is true and I worked hard to follow his words then and now
Bill
Old 08-27-2008, 05:12 PM   #3
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

Damn fine teachin, damn fine.

Your efforts are sincerely appreciated.

I used to think Tom Brohamer was the only island as far as CLARITY and gift in teaching....taking complex and seemingly intangible concepts and putting them in easy, step by step , simple form of comprehension, like teaching a 4 year old, ESPECIALLY when talking about The MatchUp Hat style.

You went a touch deeper here, learned something about intuition that I thought I understood in what you relayed before, but did not.

The insight into your conversations with THE HAT is just good, good stuff, very insightful and educating.

Last student of THE HAT, the legend, and his final lessons and teachings, this is pretty important stuff here.

Knowing who is going to win the race without looking or glancing at a Past Performance, wow, thats THE HAT.

If you ever master a level of pace-less races and/or explain in the years to come in ANY FORM, technique or handle on how THE HAT picked a horse without looking at the PP's, the hat is yours by default.

I don't think Pittsburg Phil could do that.

VoodooFan
Old 08-27-2008, 06:15 PM   #4
Jonathan Steele
Grade 1

Bill,

We're (NOW) lucky too! Thanks Richie! Much appreciated.

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach." Rare are those that can do both. Richie is one of them.

All the best,

Jon
Old 08-27-2008, 06:51 PM   #5
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice

Richie

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me

Man
Old 08-27-2008, 08:06 PM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1

The Mind's Eye series of threads

I can tell all of you this honestly.

You can pick up ALL the early lessons Jim did with me and learn them at your own pace. They are found exactly as they were given to me in the Mind's Eye series of threads in this forum.

The Mind's Eye series will give you the exact techniques in the ORDER he gave them to me.

They are there for you to USE. Go for it!!

Work them in the ORDER shown below. Very important. Take the first one. Work 5-10 cards. Then go to second part. Same 5-10 cards. Part 3 increase to 10-15 cards and do the same for the final part 4 of the series.

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3717

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3810

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3906

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3976

Last edited by RichieP; 08-27-2008 at 08:24 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:36 PM   #7
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice

Quote:
he wants to make sure that I give you all the best chance to succeed

Richie, the Intution and the quiet mind video has done that man

The Hat is smiling man
Old 08-27-2008, 08:52 PM   #8
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Steele View Post

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach." Rare are those that can do both. Richie is one of them.

Jon
Perfect statement.

That Mind's Eye is some incredible stuff.

The more you work with it, the more the " inexplainable" and " intangible " patterns start to be recognized and emerge,..things you can't always put into words.....whether it relates to power moves, fighters, break positions and when they are significant and indicative of running style, form cycles, not running to previous fractions,etc.,

You might not see it perfectly or clearly, but you start to make out images thru the fog, hopefully and eventually, the fog starts to dissapate.

At times, during practice, I find myself "feeling" or seeing things that cannot all be verbalized.

At times, you hear a voice , just barely a hint of some voice, a whisper.

Also, knowing and learning instantly when the race does not speak to you, yet. Move on. Not a pattern you can handle....,...yet.

Hopefully , with practice and ingrained pattern recognition, it will get louder.

If you mastered addition and subtraction, those are the first steps...so when someone throws a calculus problem or trigonometry problem in among the regular problems, simply skip over those.....that's possibly for the future, if it ever comes.

Things like when THE HAT goes over a race, and predicts that the 1st call will be faster, although their is no CERTAIN empirical evidence in print of the Past Performance that ANY horse in ANY of the races ran can go that fast......like giving an answer or pre-opinion to a math problem when the problem has not even been fully fleshed out or asked yet.

It even works with 220 yard, 350 yards, 440 yards....that Minds Eye application is powerful stuff, for at these distances, all you HAVE is the 1st fraction.

The discipline to stick to the patterns you are good at and /or recognize and quickly skip the rest is one hurdle for me.

Quieting that mind , taking time out to do so, before opening the form, with the suggested tools, is another one.

Might have to do a " simon says " on myself....."simon says listen to that cd, even for hours, until some amount of quieting is attained"....do it just for the exercise, like a habit, whether preparing to engage the PP or not.

Interesting how this evolves in teaching , learning and understanding in the coming future.

VoodooFan