Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Old 11-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #31
rmath
Grade 1

Bill

I wish you the best of luck on your upcoming by-pass surgery.
I had mine done in 2004 and have been doing fine ever since.
good luck and I will be praying for a speedy recovery.

Rmath
rmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:12 PM   #32
Mitch44
Grade 1

Very well said Tim. The game has changed drastically with the proliferation of computers. While being raised in the 50's and 60's I sure don't want to return to that era. Today tires have better rubber, fabrics are better and just about anything that didn't fall by the wayside is better today.

Computers have drastically changed the game. I remember my first handheld CP when I started with Sartin. Today with them we can bet online, download PP's, do more and faster math calculations due to faster CP's and more memory. My how things have progressed.

Then there are those who choose to live or dwell in the past. The key word there is choice and that is their choice. With Ted's new program he is attempting to make a better product. As with todays RDSS the next version with have more advancements. The individual will still have the choice to use what they want within the program. It is not a black box and all won't get the same results for that reason. Hell even the present version gets very mixed results because many latch onto false beliefs without testing things for themselves. Folks, perceived notions won't get you to the pay window, a closed mind is forever useless.

I admire Ted for trying to make a better product by testing and incorporating new concepts to stay ahead of the crowd so we can prosper.

The "Doc" said some have a hidden desire to lose and once they start succeeding will automatically do something to bring about lost. Perhaps their stuck in the 80's. Those that win don't stand still or rest on their laurels. Those at the pay window didn't get there accepting mediocre results.

If you want to learn something than learn from the best or those that are successful. If you mark time or remain in the past expect to get trampled. An old car will never outperform a new one.

Mitch44

Last edited by Mitch44; 11-29-2017 at 02:18 PM.
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote