Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 08:04 AM   #21
JimG
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsnut View Post
Shoeless:

Thanks Jeff
You two jokers spent the better part of a year trashing all the moderators and other members of this website on blogs and Pace Advantage every chance you got and for some strange reason Bill now welcomes you back.

Adios.

Last edited by Bill V.; 12-20-2009 at 08:44 AM. Reason: took out the negative name calling
Old 12-20-2009, 08:14 AM   #22
mikesal57
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimG View Post
You two jokers spent the better part of a year trashing all the moderators and other members of this website on blogs and Pace Advantage every chance you got and for some strange reason Bill now welcomes you back.

Adios.
Jim...Bill is a sweat heart and a great guy

Yes..your right...but they apologized and wanted back...lets be compassionate and look forward for the better

mike

Last edited by Bill V.; 12-20-2009 at 08:45 AM. Reason: took out Negative Line
Old 12-20-2009, 08:48 AM   #23
shoeless
Grade 1

Mike, Thanks

Jim G, I really feel sorry that your unable to forgive people for past mistakes, if it means that much to you I will gladly refrain from posting here.

Last edited by shoeless; 12-20-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:15 AM   #24
shoeless
Grade 1

I was trying to add that sometimes people have other things going in their lives that will make them say things they dont mean.I cant take back what I said but can only make sure it doesnt happen again.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:40 AM   #25
partsnut
BetMix User

Mike, I really appreciate your comment. You are Aces with me.

I guess my biggest fault was to criticize a guy that is a very warm hearted person, Bill Varone, and now and hopefully we will remain very good friends, forever. So to you Bill, I apologize.

I will also apologize to Ted Craven. He contributes much to the forum and is working hard to develop some great software that will help us all to win.

I have no apology for Ritchie Pizzacara. He was always been encouraging and helpful to many of us. I have always respected and liked Ritchie for his willingness to share and help many of the boards members. He is a warm hearted guy as well.

Ok, Jeff and I both have gotten carried away at times in the heat of a discussion and often, we did not agree with what we felt was not right.
I believe at this point we have both learned to avoid confrontation in matters that do not concern us.

I myself agree it is better not to speak the unspoken word and keep my opinions and thoughts to myself. I will post what I think will be helpful and not a hinderence.

Jeff, I suggest you keep on posting and don't pay attention to those that have nothing better to do then find fault with you and look to draw you into a pissing contest. I will do the same. Be positive and informative and avoid the negative.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:52 AM   #26
mikesal57
Grade 1

This makes me happy...