Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 12-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Val4 Setup

Quote:
I loaded V4 and trackmaster with files on

my PC with Vista Premium. But I cannot get it to read any of my downloaded files. What am I doing wrong?

I will need to load it on my laptop for the contest.
The folder where your downloaded files from TrackMaster must go is TRKMAST. This folder must be off your C: drive, and NOToff of some other folder, for example NOT Program Files\TRKMAST or NOT My Documents\TRKMAST, etc, etc

If you downloaded files from TrackMaster and Val4 (or Spec) can't find them, you probably did not download them to your TRKMAST folder (that is, off your C drive).

If you can use your Windows Explorer (either in WinXP or in Win Vista) to navigate your files to the folder named C:\TRKMAST and you can see the downloaded TrackMaster files (e.g. HOL1201r.EXE) then Validator will display and load them.

It is also possible you downloaded the wrong TrackMaster files. The ones you want are located here: http://www.trackmaster.com/cgi-bin/axprodlist.cgi?tpp

Hope it helps!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote