Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 06-01-2023, 03:20 PM   #1
ray lopez
Grade 1

6/1- Energy Strikes Again

6/1 Horseshoe Indianapolis Race 2 6F OC40000

Win Contenders -Line Used
1 Jova -1
2 Improb -2
3 Don't Wait-1
4 One for Richie -1
6 Classic -1

Adj 1 was used...i ran all my plays thru EXDC Thoromation before going to Energy...both preplay screens show #1 Jova...a prime bet...it was 12 to win at 2 min to post...screaming in silence here at the MGM Las Vegas as #1 Jova takes
it paying $26.20...
Attached Images

ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 12:01 PM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1

Ray that is great, always amazed how well you do with the older programs
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 01:33 PM   #3
ray lopez
Grade 1

After doing hundreds of races on Exdc Thoromation,i think i am so comfortable on it.I will never do a race without running it thru Exdc after narrowing the contenders to 5 or 4...and Energy makes it clearer for me if it's going to run E,S or E/P...I am no expert.In fact,i was probably one of those 'stupid clients' that the Doc referred in the Follow Ups.It took me a long time to figure it out...i was only able to put it all together these last three years...
Old 06-02-2023, 01:34 PM   #4
ray lopez
Grade 1

Thanks,Jeff.
Old 06-02-2023, 02:42 PM   #5
ray lopez
Grade 1

There were 'experts' who stated that the Doc was a fraud and questioned about those truck drivers that the Doc taught the cure for losing money at the track was to win...There were also former Sartin members who wrote on the other board how frustrated and disgruntled they were with the Doc's Methodology...and you can read on their posts as they jump every six months from program to program...from Computrak to Paceappraiser to Betmix and now to Equinedge which they say uses Artificial Intelligence...what are they going to be buying and using in the next few months?...
Old 06-03-2023, 01:10 PM   #6
ranchwest
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray lopez View Post
There were 'experts' who stated that the Doc was a fraud and questioned about those truck drivers that the Doc taught the cure for losing money at the track was to win...There were also former Sartin members who wrote on the other board how frustrated and disgruntled they were with the Doc's Methodology...and you can read on their posts as they jump every six months from program to program...from Computrak to Paceappraiser to Betmix and now to Equinedge which they say uses Artificial Intelligence...what are they going to be buying and using in the next few months?...
Sounds like you have mastered the most important part of handicapping... understanding that it's a process that addresses today's puzzle. It doesn't have to be rocket science, but it isn't a one-step one size fits all either.
ranchwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 01:23 AM   #7
ignacio todoberto bernal
Grade 1

Send a message via Yahoo to ignacio todoberto bernal
Don't feel bad ray....took me thirty years
to figure it out!
ignacio
ignacio todoberto bernal is offline   Reply With Quote