Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 03-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
partsnut
BetMix User

Using KGEN & Energy With PaceAppraiser

It's been a while since my last post. I've been working hard at my day job and in my free time looking for what I think works best with PaceAppraiser. I've spent the last 4 - 5 months working with a variety of different programs, studying the read-outs and believe I have developed a personal method that can win money. Picking winners is not what the game is about. Value is the name of the game.

The 2 programs I use in conjunction with PaceAppraiser are Energy and KGEN. Energy usually helps me narrow down my choices to 2 horses. KGEN shows me the value. I use the 4 calls versions of both programs because it works well with AOdds. KGen makes my final decision. PaceAppraiser in my opinion. is the best contender method that is available in todays market. I used it as a stand alone program and It got me 45 single pick winners out of 121 races in the Meadowlands Survival Challenge. I finished 1st in the most winners segment.

Because this works for me, I thought I would share it with this group.
Hopefully, it will work for you as well. It may or may not. If you're willing to do the work and study you will succeed.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1

Bill,Good job.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:22 PM   #3
partsnut
BetMix User

Thanks Jeff,

I'm posting this as an example race. The answers are all there.
All one has to do is look for them.
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2009, 07:52 PM   #4
partsnut
BetMix User

TUP 03-24 (Race -1) Another Example Before The Fact

Here's a before the fact example of a testy 6 horse field with cheap horses. I see it as a value situation. My way of playing is making just one pick to win and has to offer value. You may play differently and I will respect that. Win or lose, this is my interpretation of a race at TUP 03-24.
I look for profit over the long term. I used PaceAppraiser for my contenders and Energy and KGEN.
All opinions are always welcomed.
Attached Images