Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Old 01-27-2007, 11:20 AM   #1
admin
Administrator

what is rich?

I posted this on PA
I figured it I would post it here too

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...&postcount=121

Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:08 PM   #2
cratman
cratman

What is rich.

A few years ago a fellow I know told me he had just been informed that he would likely earn a seven figure income for the remainder of his career. When I told him my news about a coming addition to my family he replied that my news blew his away.
cratman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:23 PM   #3
cratman
cratman

The Doc

I am posting this slightly modified message I had sent at the request of Bill.

I am glad to hear about the Doc. I found his insights with respect to my own circumstances to be spot on. He also provided an insight, with respect to psychology, on a project I worked on that not provided, but was acknowledged as valid, by a prominent person. Since that time, I married the woman who he knew as my girlfriend, and we have children.

Many demands on my time have limited my handicapping over the last few years, but I still remember the Doc fondly, as does my wife.

I used to send him small items, such as a shirt, around this time of year, and would like to have the ability to do so again, and would also like to update him on what has happened in my life. Could I ship a package to you, and would you be willing to forward it to him?

Thanks,
cratman is offline   Reply With Quote