Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > ADW Rebate Information
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

ADW Rebate Information Information on the BEST legal Rebate program and Superior Wagering Tools - (even if you're not a 'whale')

Old 08-24-2019, 10:18 AM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

'The AmWager Advantage'

This was posted (below) by AmWager on PaceAdvantage recently. It covers some of the great features of AmWager as an ADW and betting interface - even if you live in a state or country where you cannot wager with them.

As I mentioned elsewhere recently, I am adapting RDSS to use AmWager as the main source of tote and scratch data (instead of TwinSpires). You can set up an account with them now with just an email address, then later RDSS will use those login credentials to draw data from your account.

If you live in an ineligible state or country you can now set up the account and use it, but you will not be able to fund it (see the list next post). You can still use though all the features listed below, including video, replays, dutching tools for Win, Exacta and Double pools, etc

If you don't already have an AmWager account, you can set one up here in about 1 minute:

https://pro.amwager.com/#/aff/6

This link identifies you as using RDSS, or otherwise somehow affiliated with PaceandCap/Sartin methodology.

Note: if you do live in a qualified state or country (i.e. NOT on the list next post), you should apply for an AmWager account through NHPLAY for better rebates: https://nhplay.com/apply.cfm. If you live outside the US or Canada, or in a non-qualifying state and will be betting more than a little annually, please contact me.

Quote:
Right now players using AmWager have an advantage over other ADW users.

AmWager players see odds and pool changes up to 2 minutes faster than other ADWs. The best competitor is up to 30 seconds behind us.

AmWager players who use conditional wagers enjoy continual condition matching where others check one time at the MTP condition. If odds change sometime after that MTP check on AmWager you get the bet, on others you dont.

Some have Dutching, some have ABC

AmWager has both Dutch wagering, ABC wagering and our own custom Rank modifier which anyone with a probability line may enjoy.

Other ADWs make you wait for your statement till hours after racing, the next day etc.. Ours is available always for your entire history.

Results, Replays, odds, willpays, EVERYTHING is available indefinitely. No archives, no deletions.

Next week AmWager players will be able to see takeout rates simply by looking at the pool totals table.

We offer competitive rewards for all players on most tracks. Even if you get a better rate at another provider you should still be using AmWager to help construct your bets. (Seriously we are okay with it..)

We are the only ADW continually improving our product specifically for bettors and have no plans of stopping anytime soon. Other ADWs can keep sending their design guys to see what we are up to, that's okay too.. you'll still be playing catch up.

For any player that hasn't tried AmWager or hasn't tried AmWager in the last year or so.. why the hell not? Even if you are in a state (or a different country) that can't wager on our site you can still take advantage of our odds updates and bet structuring tools.

Jason Martin
IT Director
AmWest Entertainment - AmWager

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 08-28-2019 at 02:32 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 10:23 AM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

States where you currently cannot fund an Amwager Account

Currently, you cannot fund an AmWager account if you live in one of these states, or in Canada:

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North & South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia (list subject to change).

As mentioned above, you CAN open an account and use all their great betting and handicapping tools, you just can't fund and bet with it.

Note: if you do live in a qualified state or country (i.e. NOT on the list next post), you should apply for an AmWager account through NHPLAY for better rebates: https://nhplay.com/apply.cfm. If you live outside the US or Canada, or in a non-qualifying state and will be betting more than a little annually, please contact me.

Ted

R
DSS -

Last edited by Ted Craven; 08-28-2019 at 10:06 AM.
Old 08-24-2019, 04:00 PM   #3
gandalf380
Grade 1

i am a small better and switched my account to NHPLAY last October 4. I am treated just like the big betterse and rebates are very nice. In addition, in case of problems (very few, ever) the customer service is excellent.
Old 08-25-2019, 01:09 PM   #4
The Pook
Grade 1

"If you live in an ineligible state or country you can now set up the account and use it, but you will not be able to fund it. You can still use though all the features listed below, including video, replays, dutching tools for Win, Exacta and Double pools, etc."

I just tried to set up an Amwager account to use for the reasons above knowing that I would not be able to wager, but it wouldn't go through. It asked me to contact their tech support, which I did, but they said they could not accept Canadian customers. Could be a problem for me in the future if all RDSS online live info is done through Amwager.

Pook

Last edited by Ted Craven; 08-28-2019 at 02:32 PM.
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 10:26 AM   #5
mick
Abiding Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandalf380 View Post
i am a small bettor and switched my account to NHPLAY last October 4. I am treated just like the big bettors and rebates are very nice. In addition, in case of problems (very few, ever) the customer service is excellent.
I agree with Charlie. At Saratoga, I was betting through AmWager on my phone while we were all in the FourStarDave.

The only drawback is that NHPlay/AmWager doesn't carry CDI (Churchill Downs Inc) tracks. So, if you can live without Churchill Downs, Arlington, Fairgrounds and Indiana Grand, you're good. (For those, which I seldom play anyway, I have a Twinspires account.)

Illustrated Glossary
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 02:30 PM   #6
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pook View Post
I just tried to set up an Amwager account to use for the reasons above knowing that I would not be able to wager, but it wouldn't go through. It asked me to contact their tech support, which I did, but they said they could not accept Canadian customers. Could be a problem for me in the future if all RDSS online live info is done through Amwager.
Pook
Pook, we got this fixed. You can register a new non-betting Amwager account using this link:

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 08-28-2019, 02:39 PM   #7
Ted Craven
Grade 1

After creating an account and confirming your email, you'll get this page re Identity, Wagering and Funding. If you KNOW you cannot set up a wagering account, just dismiss it by clicking the X.

If you're not sure if you live in an acceptable state or country, go ahead and submit the requested info and you'll find out! Either way, you'll be able to use all the other parts of Amwager, just not Wagering(or the Program Shop items).

Name:  amwager.identity.page.jpg
Views: 3907
Size:  55.4 KB

Ted

R
DSS -

Last edited by Ted Craven; 08-28-2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03-22-2020, 01:07 PM   #8
Fairchild
AlwNW3X

I have an AmWager account How do I make the tote work?
Fairchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 02:50 PM   #9
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post
I have an AmWager account How do I make the tote work?

Presuming you meant 'How do I make the tote in RDSS work?' -

RDSS does not make use of AmWager. It gets tote info from TwinSpires. It just works automatically, unless you have disabled tote access in RDSS (per this: http://www.paceandcap.com/forums/sho...&postcount=251). You don't need a TwinSpires account, don't need to set anything up in RDSS.

If you need to follow up on this, please make a post in the Bugs Thread, since I don't think it has to do with AmWager.

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 03-30-2021, 04:04 PM   #10
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Bump.

R
DSS -