Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 01-03-2018, 04:39 PM   #1
carl153
AlwNW2X

Can't convert AQU 01/04/18

Problem during Convert.
C:\Rdss2\data\Temp\RACEDR.DBF did not exist.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Carl
carl153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:24 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

All the time! Until I finally fix that bug, here's the FAQ: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showpos...7&postcount=17

1. Check your Credit Card: did it expire end of 2017? If so, update it in your TrackMaster account.
2. Check you're using the correct UID/PWD in RDSS to login to your TrackMaster account
3. Check the RDSS data plan you're using at TrackMaster is set to ACTIVE.

If you change your TrackMaster PWD in RDSS, RESTART RDSS.

If you needed to change anything above, when you restart RDSS, in the Data Centre, UNCHECK the Don't Duplicate box then re-download, re-convert the card which caused you a problem. (Then re-check Don't Duplicate when you're done).

(The above is what the FAQ says, only with less words.)

Cheers,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 01-03-2018 at 06:27 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:38 PM   #3
carl153
AlwNW2X

Ok

Thanks Ted. It was my credit card.

Carl
carl153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:12 AM   #4
borodin
AlwNW1X

I'm getting the same error message. For some reason, Trackmaster wants to keep setting my subscription to "Inactive" and it won't let me change it. I had the problem before, and it's happening again. My login, password, and credit card are all fine. The window states that the files are being downloaded, but it throws that error message at me when it's time to extract the first file that wasn't previously downloaded. I'll phone them again tomorrow, but it's getting old in a hurry.
borodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:52 AM   #5
Ted Craven
Grade 1

I believe TrackMaster have to reset your account to ACTIVE, and will do so on either email or phone request. There's various reasons why their system might set it to Inactive though I don't know why it would apply in your case if your credit card was always in order. When you call them, you can also ask why their system (repeatedly?) sets your account to Inactive, so you can forestall that in future. I find them generally very patient and helpful, FWIW.

You downloaded a whack of cards and charts through March 18, so it must be working sometimes . RDSS incorrectly reported to you that it downloaded anything dated today (it just thought it did).

Anyway, if you still have problems, we can deal with it in our noon consultation.

Cheers,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote