Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Old 11-16-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
partsnut
BetMix User

Pace Advantage Challenge Series Contest

There's a new contest on the horizon that should be of interest
to our membership. I believe that we have on this board, some very talented and astute handicappers that should walk away with top honors in this contest.
To name just a few, Ted and Barb Craven, Bill V., Alydar.David, Ritchie P.
Jim G., GL45, MikeSal57, FTL, TFM, Reverge, DogKatcher, Shoeless, BJennet and many others.
I was fortunate enough to win in 2010 (P.A.I.H.L - Premier Turf Club). So, if I did it so can you.

RDSS a great tool and is just getting better and better. This tool in itself
will give many of us a big edge. I will use RDSS if I decide to enter.

The particulars have not been announced yet but will be shortly.

Hopefully, I will be up to participating as well providing it's not one of those drawn out affairs.
I am hopeful there will be team participation as they had last year but that is doubtful.
Attached Images

partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:21 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

As it happens, I had a nice long chat with 'Jay Trotter' today the overall Contests guy for PaceAdvantage (and fellow Canadian ).

The Contest they plan there is more like a series of Contests culminating with a Handicapper of the Year award based on accumulated (and selected) performance in the series throughout the year. The PAIHL Team contest, which last year saw two RDSS teams in the Finals, is but one of the contests. I don't think the final prize is quite the same yet as the NHC Finals in Las Vegas in January but I have been approached to sponsor some of the events, and, given a bit more info immanently forthcoming, am inclined to do just that, in order to promote RDSS 2.0.

2012 should be the year RDSS 2.0 makes its debut, and despite concerns that too many users will crash the mutuels, I believe we can accommodate a few more users and the exposure will introduce (or re-introduce) some people to the Sartin Methodology. Besides, I still believe that most people are still too stubborn to pay proper attention to what Doc and Hat have taught.

I look forward to Team play this coming season, and time permitting, some of the other Contests. I would encourage anyone interested to join in, form teams, or just play in whatever other Contest is going on. There should be RDSS prizes galore, at least.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:38 PM   #3
partsnut
BetMix User

Ted Craven:
Quote:
I look forward to Team play this coming season, and time permitting, some of the other Contests. I would encourage anyone interested to join in, form teams, or just play in whatever other Contest is going on. There should be RDSS prizes galore, at least.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ted, It looks like it going to be a fun year. There's a lot to look forward to.
I'm confident that the members here will make a great showing in some of these events.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:57 AM   #4
partsnut
BetMix User

Smile Marathon Contests ( Are You In It ? ) First 2

Marathon Contests ( Are You In It ? ) First 2

One of the first 2 contests will be a team event.
Attached Images

Old 11-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #5
Rverge
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsnut View Post

There's a new contest on the horizon that should be of interest
to our membership. I believe that we have on this board, some very talented and astute handicappers that should walk away with top honors in this contest.
To name just a few, Ted and Barb Craven, Bill V., Alydar.David, Ritchie P.
Jim G., GL45, MikeSal57, FTL, TFM, Reverge, DogKatcher, Shoeless, BJennet and many others.
I was fortunate enough to win in 2010 (P.A.I.H.L - Premier Turf Club). So, if I did it so can you.

RDSS a great tool and is just getting better and better. This tool in itself
will give many of us a big edge. I will use RDSS if I decide to enter.

The particulars have not been announced yet but will be shortly.

Hopefully, I will be up to participating as well providing it's not one of those drawn out affairs.
I am hopeful there will be team participation as they had last year but that is doubtful.
Thankyou ver much parts! first for mentioning my name as having some talent, 2nd for putting an extra "e" in my name as i bet "lime rock revenge" at hollywood. figrued it was an omen. paid 49.20.
thanks
ps it was rated in my top 5
Old 11-17-2011, 07:20 PM   #6
partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rverge View Post
Thankyou ver much parts! first for mentioning my name as having some talent, 2nd for putting an extra "e" in my name as i bet "lime rock revenge" at hollywood. figrued it was an omen. paid 49.20.
thanks
ps it was rated in my top 5
John,

My pleasure.
Nice hit........that takes talent.

Bill H.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:03 AM   #7
partsnut
BetMix User

Team Play Registration

Teams are now registering For:
PACEADVANTAGE.COM INTER-BOARD HANDICAPPING LEAGUE

TEAMS MUST CONSIST OF 3 SEPARATE PLAYERS
WITH UNIQUE ISP ADDRESSES

EACH PLAYER MUST REGISTER AS A PACEADVANTAGE.COM MEMBER

TEAMS MAY REPRESENT OTHER HANDICAPPING SITES,
SOFTWARE, RACE TRACKS, ETC.

Old 11-22-2011, 10:07 AM   #8
Ted Craven
Grade 1

I started a new Forum for the overall PaceAdvantage Challenge Series and made a few comments about RDSS sponsorship of all the events --> here.

I also started a thread about the PAIHL Team Contest. Perhaps folks could use that thread to help establish teams representing PaceandCap, RDSS, Matchup, etc then register the teams in the Contest Signup webpage. Great RDSS data prizes and last year over $1000 cash prizes

Here is a thread about the Aqueduct 'Riders-Up' Pick 4 Contest beginning December 1, lasting the Aqueduct Winter meet. Great RDSS data prizes and $500 cash prizes.

Every Contest performance earns points towards the overall Challenge Series 'Player of the Year' Award of which RDSS is also a major sponsor with a 1 year Unlimited Data prize.

Good luck to all the great handicappers here!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 11-22-2011 at 10:20 AM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote