Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 12-17-2018, 05:14 AM   #31
Swifty0x0
Grade 3

I sent them information on the display problems (payouts not shown because they are pushed so far right to be off the page) both in feedback (Email) and in live chat. During live chat the operator confirmed he had the same problem and said he'd notify the proper developers. But, that was 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Besides the display problems, even if they fix those, I've experienced sluggish response, and script errors (causing the page to be reloaded). The problems I experienced occurred with both Chrome and Internet Explorer.

It's hard to believe they haven't caught these issues by now. There must be more than a few pointing out the problems.

Unless they show they're willing to fix the issues, I'll plan to dump TS when they get rid of the older betting options.

I don't need an incentive to use a lousy betting service when I can get a bonus for switching to DRF or NYRA, or others, just as easy. I guess that's the reply to them when they give you the incentive BS, tell them you can get it switching to another service!
Swifty0x0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 11:02 AM   #32
mick
Abiding Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Bill,

I have been considering TVG.
When you have an account there, can you watch the actual TVG and TVG2 shows on the website?

Thanks,
Tom, I haven't found a way to do that yet. If anyone knows how, please let me know and I'll take the ugly dish off my roof.

Illustrated Glossary
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 03:53 PM   #33
tleusin
Grade 1

Send a message via Yahoo to tleusin
If you have a ROKU, TVG is available, both channels and a third with multiple screens. Do not need a wagering account even. A good mute button comes in handy though.
tleusin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 09:06 PM   #34
dodeca
AlwNW1X

TVG viewing

Try this, log on to:
https://www.tvg.com/live

I run straight from my laptop to TV using a HDMI cable. To get hi-def you might have to use settings, ( at the bottom of the streaming video). I click HD, auto doesn't seem work for a Hi-Def display .
Same procedure when viewing on your laptop or monitor. Hope this helps. BTW, you do need an account when accessing online.
Richard

Last edited by dodeca; 12-17-2018 at 09:10 PM. Reason: omission
dodeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 10:50 AM   #35
mick
Abiding Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodeca View Post
Try this, log on to:
https://www.tvg.com/live

I run straight from my laptop to TV using a HDMI cable. To get hi-def you might have to use settings, ( at the bottom of the streaming video). I click HD, auto doesn't seem work for a Hi-Def display .
Same procedure when viewing on your laptop or monitor. Hope this helps. BTW, you do need an account when accessing online.
Richard
Thank you, Richard. That worked. And I certainly understand tleusin's comment about the mute button. :-)

Illustrated Glossary
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 11:18 AM   #36
tom
Grade 1

Thank you!
I will sign up and use this.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 02:16 PM   #37
Bill V.
The egg man

good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Thank you!
I will sign up and use this.
Thanks Guys

I was watching on my laptop

I get a kick out of the selections they post
but I mute the sound

I let my Sartin readouts tell me the story
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 03:35 PM   #38
Old Arkie Gal
Grade 1

I don't know Mick, on my TS that 5 that shows up under the odds would indicate Profit Lines' estimate of their odds. I haven't been playing lately and today when I did more exploration of TS I saw a 4 and thought oh good they have changed PL, then I saw another horse with PL of 4/5. Sigh!
Old Arkie Gal is offline   Reply With Quote