Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS2 / FAQ's
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS2 / FAQ's Information, discussion, screenshots, videos about the upcoming version, FAQ's

Old 04-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #31
BJennet
Grade 1

Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
BJ..I'm just stating what Dave mentioned in the video...with further analysis from the guys here that are tracking results , I'm sure that a conclusion can be made to a constructive way of wagering..

With the Woodbine races that were put up...it looks to me as a good day...
forget the maiden race ...in the next race , if we can do without a long layoff horse that $30 winner would have came in as the second early horse
this to go along with the other 2 winners $13 and $24

nice
Hi Mike,

Hope I didn't sound negative in that post. Last night was great for me at EVD, and I think everyone is going to benefit from this program. I especially like it because it suits the way I play. But from many of Dave's comments on this program, it seems to me that he hasn't really tested it thoroughly, although he knows it 'works' in some sense. In a way, we're all his beta testers :-). So I would take his claims about odds with a grain of salt, and err on the side of conservatism until, as you say, we have 1500 or so races.

Cheers,

B. Jennet
BJennet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #32
mikesal57
Grade 1

non taken buddy....
were all in here to try to get things and peoples observations going to make this the ultimate tool

Old 05-01-2011, 09:47 AM   #33
cdax
Grade 1

7/2 is fine with me...

because I usually play three high odds horses out of the four or five contenders to win. I just feel if the 7/2 comes in it covers my $6 bet. If I need to bet all four to win, the lowest odds i use is 9/2.

Chris
cdax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:53 AM   #34
Ted Craven
Grade 1

This thread is replicated in full in the new NewPace Forum (see: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7386 for info). I have made edits to and removed a few posts prior to this point in the thread where rules and formulas were discussed. These detailed rule and formula discussions can continue in technicolor in the NewPace Forum.

I am very sorry I had to do this, and apologize. If I had known I was going to be 'requested' to exclude detailed public discussions about the workings of NewPace, I would have been more attentive much earlier on. I hope folks will find this acceptable...

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote