Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS2 / FAQ's
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS2 / FAQ's Information, discussion, screenshots, videos about the upcoming version, FAQ's

Old 06-30-2011, 12:22 PM   #21
tfm
Former member

Quote:
Originally Posted by For The Lead View Post
LOL! when you look at over 80,000 results over two years or 500,000 over 13+ years
Maybe you'll give this one a go. Horse makes the lead at the stretch (penultimate) call but does not win the race (backs up/is passed, however you want to describe it). Of particular note would be those cutting back in distance next time out -- the relevant cases would be minimal, yet still very significant, distance decreases (.5 to 1F; e.g. 5.5f to 5f; 6f to 5.5f. etc).

Note, not interested in horses that have the lead before the stretch call (whether they've lead every call to that point or otherwise) though I suppose they'd be in a larger set.

Been using this one for quite a while; wonder what it looks like statistically.
tfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:14 PM   #22
For The Lead
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmath View Post
Quits it is. I apologize if I have offended you in any way. I hope you will continue to post your statistics as I find them very interesting and informative.
I take horse racing very seriously also , but also have a habit {good or bad} of poking fun when ever I get a chance.
Hope we can be friends.
rmath
No worries, mate.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:29 PM   #23
For The Lead
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfm View Post
Maybe you'll give this one a go. Horse makes the lead at the stretch (penultimate) call but does not win the race (backs up/is passed, however you want to describe it). Of particular note would be those cutting back in distance next time out -- the relevant cases would be minimal, yet still very significant, distance decreases (.5 to 1F; e.g. 5.5f to 5f; 6f to 5.5f. etc).

Note, not interested in horses that have the lead before the stretch call (whether they've lead every call to that point or otherwise) though I suppose they'd be in a larger set.

Been using this one for quite a while; wonder what it looks like statistically.
Sorry, but I'm sure you can understand that taking individual requests could become very time consuming, so I'm going to pass on your request, but good luck to you. If you are having success with this angle, by all means, stick with it.