Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS2 / FAQ's
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS2 / FAQ's Information, discussion, screenshots, videos about the upcoming version, FAQ's

Old 11-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
Dallas4lr
Grade 1

RDSS 2.0 was locking up during Breeders Cup Day 2

Greetings,

I had a lot of problems with the program not responding during the middle breeders cup races on day 2. The problem disappeared once I got to race 10 on the card. Other than that, I've had a great 2 days handicapping, my best breeders cup yet!!!

Carl
Dallas4lr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas4lr View Post
Greetings,

I had a lot of problems with the program not responding during the middle breeders cup races on day 2. The problem disappeared once I got to race 10 on the card. Other than that, I've had a great 2 days handicapping, my best breeders cup yet!!!

Carl
Carl,

Did you have the tote board running? Also, what other programs did you have running? Sometimes when I stream video, or have other large memory programs, RDSS2 runs slower for me (though not locked up). I always find that a restart of the program, or worst case - reboot of the computer - fixes anything like that.

But if you could please describe more details about the environment in which it was running, I would appreciate it.

Congratulations on all the rest of your BC success this year!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:00 AM   #3
Dallas4lr
Grade 1

Ted,

No other programs running, I was streaming video from breederscup.com and there was a lot of problems with the feed. I believe your right because as the feed got better the problem went away.

Had my best breeders cup ever!!!! its amazing how many longshot winners RDDS had in the top 2 on the bl/bl. Opened the day yesterday with a $40 winner in the first breeders cup race Hightail sitting right on top in the bl/bl, and finished off today with the winner in the classic with Fort Larned second in the bl/bl, how great is that? You start off and end the Breeders Cup with a winner!!!! zagora was also sticking out on top in the bl/bl yesterday. Caught her and the trifecta, the first 3 horses were the top 3 in the bl/bl. Also hit a pick 3 and a pick 4 today. By far my best breeders cup in over 20 years!!!!!

Just crazy, I hit every preview stake leading up to the first BC race today. Just amazing how this software was dead on this year!!!

Thanks
Ted

Last edited by Dallas4lr; 11-04-2012 at 01:09 AM.
Dallas4lr is offline   Reply With Quote