Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 07-01-2005, 08:32 PM   #1
El Santo
Gone

Thumbs down Offshore banditos

I just got off the phone with some goofball from eHorse – an offshore "horsebook." I opened an account with them several months ago to check out the offshore thing and most particularly, to be able to bet my home state track – Prairie Meadows.

My account has a cool $38 and change in it (out of the $50 I started with), but I decided to ‘cash out’. I was told that I had to go through NETeller to get my money because I had funded the account through them. Well, I no longer have an account with NETeller, and eHorse can’t send a check direct to me (surprise, surprise).

Ergo, I caution ALL of my Methodology friends to beware of the offshore ‘banditos’ in Costa Rica . I think I’ll pass on Aruba too, as I may get kidnapped and/or murdered there.

Same old, same old……. Let the buyer beware!

Being burned for $38 bucks ain’t really as bad as it could be, and I am somewhat slow on occasion – I was a Phys Ed major -, so never told anyone I was smart. I’ve always admired engineers…… always wanted to learn how to drive a train. Does anyone out there in Sartinland know of an honest, and reputable offshore "book’? I’ll probably pass for awhile, but it is an interesting subject, and the day will come that I’ll want to be able to play Prm again (among others).

Saint

The latest email from "Los Banditos" says they'll send me a check......... but it will cost me $20. I told 'em to keep it and said some nasty words to them (in Spanish) to those fine, young Latino putas de Costa Rica.
El Santo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 02:42 PM   #2
socantra
Grade 1

As I mentioned elsewhere, I've heard generally good things about Pinnacle, mainly from the people at Pace Advantage.

I guess they must do the same thing to you they do to me at Remington Park. BrisBet handles Remington, but I can't bet it because I live in Oklahoma, and the state is afraid I won't go to the track if I can bet it somewhere else. Its been so successful with me that I've only been to Remington Park once in the last 10 or 12 years. Thanks to the blackout, I don't bet it either, so the state gets NONE of my wagering dollar.

Smooth Move,
Dick...
socantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 05:38 PM   #3
El Santo
Gone

Offshore

The state laws are really too much, aren’t they? I used to get to Prm about once a year, but I would beat their pants off. So, I got greedy and decided to open an offshore account.

I knew that a few of ‘the boys’ used Pinnacle, and I appreciate the info. I have an account there, just never funded it. I ‘spose it’s about time.

Thanks Dick,

HSJ

El Santo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 06:55 PM   #4
kiltman
Grade 1

Smile offshore

I use xpressbet.com which has worked very well for me over a year. I have to bet by phone for Hollywood and Santa Anita except the Oak Tree meet but that is okay. I also have Dish Network so can watch most races on either TVG or HRTV so can bet online or by phone watch either on TV or can watch selected live races via xpressbet online. This is a US company not offshore. Hope this is of some help.
kiltman is offline   Reply With Quote