Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Old 06-13-2009, 05:04 AM   #1
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

Re-projection from true contenders

Just found something else.

The tools that Mr. Bradshaw and Richie give us has the potential of us learning this advanced use of the MatchUp.

On page 128-129, from the "Blue" MatchUp book,from THE HAT:

Quote:
"I could find only two true contenders, that could run against today's pace. There wasn't a clear pace setter in the race. Both contenders would come from off the pace, so I would not rely completely on the projected pace to make my final decision."-----Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw
Quote:
"With the NEW PACE and NEW PACELINES for both horses, I can "see" that She's Just Winking has a good chance in winning the race. So I placed my wager on Just Winking to win.-----Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw

He contrived/voodoo'ed NEW pacelines from several lines of the contenders, THEN from those "created" pacelines, had a NEW projection.

To me, more reasons to support Richie's "creative" teaching style to get us to "see" , let alone get to this advanced level and use of the MatchUp.

This also shows the MatchUp as interchangable weapons with other MatchUp tools for more factor analysis tools for "see'ing" into a horse and the race.

Because that is what the MatchUp is telling us........that there is a NEW race about to be run, with NEW fractions, NEW projections, and NEW results that are NOT SHOWN in the past performance of the horse's, it is going to CHANGE, AND never be run again.

This is one reason why Dr. Howard G. Sartin kept improving programs, to get less user error in readout interpretation, seeing what it is telling us and/or giving us more of a new picture of what is most likely going to happen, the strongest varigate and the top two that meets this NEW varigate, not shown in the past performance.

This is one reason why THE HAT can beat software.

Insightful re-projection from THE HAT.

VoodooFan
VoodooFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:28 AM   #2
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

Now that I look back, this may be un-necessary, because of what THE HAT taught rich in The Minds Eye and race by race, line by line elimination starting with the 1st horse to the last horse.

Still, it is there for those situations where two horses are hard to separate.

Still in the arsenal.

VoodooFan
VoodooFan is offline   Reply With Quote