Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion > Speculator
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Speculator Speculator - FAQs, Technical Support, Examples, etc

Old 09-21-2006, 08:13 PM   #11
Fast4522
Former member

Send a message via AIM to Fast4522
S)*it, I did not pay attention at all, I must have fell asleep like some joc in the stretch. I will look at the entries at break in the morning and If I find something interesting I will post it with Aodds & Val M screenshots. For the most part I like the better cut of race and I am more of a follower when its under the lights on Friday nites. I have been quite caught up at work, our business is by the quarter which we are at near end of Q3 with things a bit off $ and less people around to do more, but you know the business.
Fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 09:06 PM   #12
forecast
AlwNW3X

Hi Partsnut,

Thanks for your help. Earlier today, Houndog explained how he handles this problem, and I ran into an interesting problem of my own. It seems that I may have an older version of Energy!, protected by something called LTECHLoK. With Houndog's help, I was able to access my KGEN program (which I purchased after the Energy! program), but I cannot access Energy!. Are Everlock and LTECHLoK the same thing? Please let me know what you think.
Thanks for helping.

Forecast
forecast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:10 PM   #13
partsnut
BetMix User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Forecast:Are Everlock and LTECHLoK the same thing? Please let me know what you think.
Thanks for helping.

I am not familiar with LTECHLok - Everlock was most frequently used.
If there is anything pertaining to "EV21 or EV22 or EV with any number in your program directory Everlock will work. It may also work with whatever locking device was built into the program. It would be easier to just get a copy that works and I'm sure that can be arranged.
Always glad to help.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 12:19 AM   #14
forecast
AlwNW3X

Hi Partsnut,

Thanks again for your correspondence, I really appreciate it. I followed your directions regarding Total Commander. Unfortunately, it did not work. I do not have Everlock or any folders, files, or programs with that begin with EV on my Energy! disk. When I try to run the program from my A drive using XP, I get an error message L103. When I try to run the program from my hard drive, I get a warning from Microsoft and an error message 2003.

It's really frustrating; I have Phase 3, Synergism 2, Kgen, MPH, and Ultra-Scan, but I cannot open the program I really want to use. I understand why Doc put the security on so many years ago. No one could have foreseen that I wouldn't be able to use the program 15 years later due to modern technology.

If you have any ideas on how we might be able to skin this cat, please let me know. Thanks again.

Forecast
Old 09-22-2006, 04:13 AM   #15
Houndog
Grade 1

Energy Help

I think I may be able to help forecast with his problem. I also have never heard of the copy-protection scheme that forecast is talking about. Perhaps that is coded in the Energy program he is trying to run.

Also I want to thank Bill (partsnut), and Steve (Fast) on some Norton Commander alternatives. These types of programs are way better than working with Windows Explorer.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 12:07 PM   #16
forecast
AlwNW3X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndog View Post
I think I may be able to help forecast with his problem. I also have never heard of the copy-protection scheme that forecast is talking about. Perhaps that is coded in the Energy program he is trying to run.

Also I want to thank Bill (partsnut), and Steve (Fast) on some Norton Commander alternatives. These types of programs are way better than working with Windows Explorer.
Just want to thank Houndog and Partsnut for their help in getting me up and running. It is great to have a forum like this where people of like minds can share ideas and help one another. Also, thanks to the administrators for running such a great site.

Good handicapping to all!

Forecast