Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 05-27-2014, 10:47 PM   #1
Latekick
Grade 1

Older Programs

Im starting to see a lot more of the old programs coming back.
I was wondering, how could i download some of these older programs onto my computer and what would be the cost?
Ive gone back to doing everything by hand until im ready to purchase RDSS again, im basically just experted everything Brohamer said in hi sbook and using all the same principles, just doing eveyrthing by hand lol, so i was wonderign how would it be possible to get my hands on some of these older programs before i re download rdss

Last edited by Ted Craven; 05-29-2014 at 09:36 AM.
Latekick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:37 AM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Latekick,

Indeed, the Classic Sartin Programs Forum is there for people who already own those older programs, who are comfortable with them and want to improve their skills, perhaps folks returning to the Methodology who once used those programs back in the day. These older DOS programs (e.g. Energy, Thoromation, Entropy, Synergism) are no longer available, and PaceandCap does not support or enable sharing or selling them. This comes from a sense of not owning those programs and not wanting to profit from copying them (whether to sell or to give away). It is not our property to give or to sell.

To be clear – RDSS is in no way inferior to those programs. RDSS is Validator4, which is a minor update to Doc’s last program Validator3. Val4 and RDSS were reviewed by Sartin and received his full blessings. RDSS is also Speculator 160 (a follow on to Validator by Guy Wadsworth, Doc’s programmer, after Doc retired due to ill health in 2001). Same readouts. And much more. People are not missing anything by not having access to those older programs - that would be a cruel tease.

The exception is Validator4 and Speculator160, both of which are available for $100, entire proceeds go to the Sartin Family (which is the ONLY reason they are still available).

As you know (from your previous usage of RDSS) there are ways to get RDSS at reduced or no cost: one only has to be willing to learn to WIN, to observe and modify behaviours, to work hard. And to ask.

All the best,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote