Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 07-15-2005, 06:21 AM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1

Tim's Methodology Seminar

Tim, What will be the dates for the seminar you are planning to give?Also will you be making video tapes for them?Although it might look funny you speaking to an empty room.I do have one suggestion you can do what Robert DeNiro's character did in the movie King of Comedy which I might add was very good.You can use cut up people made out of cardboard and stick them in the audience.Now before anyone gets mad this section is for FUNNY STORIES isnt it? Shoeless
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 08:55 PM   #2
socantra
Grade 1

I didn't know anything about a seminar, but if Tim is holding one I seriously doubt the room will be empty. His area is a bit far from me in central Oklahome, otherwise I would be interested. We have some different approaches, but its always interesting to watch and learn from a talented handicapper.

Dick...
socantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 09:47 PM   #3
shoeless
Grade 1

Hey maybe I can get a job as Tim's public relations director.I think he was talking about having something in Canada at one point.His posts might be better if he stopped talking like the second coming of Doc and put them in plain english.OOPS sorry Tim I told you I wasnt going to post my meaningless messages as you call them anymore.I APOLOGIZE. Shoeless
Old 07-15-2005, 09:47 PM   #4
Baffalator
AlwNW2X

Seminar

Hat's off to anyone willing to undertake such an effort. Tim has posted many thought provoking ideas and methods. Obviously one becomes a target for critics when they do.

Hopefully, we can respect those who offer their thoughts.
Baffalator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 10:42 PM   #5
shoeless
Grade 1

Good to see support for Tim he needs it.Yes you should respect people who offer their thoughts but not people who send you demeaning e -mails trying to show how smart they are and telling you what a piece of crap you are.If you want to respect people like that be my guest,I choose not to.Winning at the races is not my number one priority life is. Shoeless
Old 07-15-2005, 11:07 PM   #6
shoeless
Grade 1

One guy says my questions are annoying.Tim basically calls me a **** for brains and tells me my posts are meaningless.Maybe Tim in his e-mails to me is right I am stupid for putting up with abuse in this forum in the first place. Stupidless

Last edited by shoeless; 07-15-2005 at 11:09 PM.
Old 07-16-2005, 01:25 AM   #7
socantra
Grade 1

We are all well aware that the two of you don't like each other. If we had the facilities, we could grease you both up, give you nerf bats and lock you in a rubber room. Then you could just flail away at each other. Unfortunately, we don't.

Public pissing matches between old men are not a pretty sight. PLEASE do not drag the board and all of us into your personal grudge match. That is not the purpose of this board and that is not why most of us are here.

Dick...
socantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 04:51 AM   #8
shoeless
Grade 1

You wont have to worry about that on my end any longer.