Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion > Synergism
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Synergism A Forum for Synergism Users to discuss, exchange tips, post race workups.

View Poll Results: If RDSS exported a file for use by Synergism 2 or 3, would you use RDSS?
Yes 19 79.17%
No 5 20.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2012, 06:03 PM   #31
shoeless
Grade 1

Sorry Ted to hear that more people did not do what they commited to but
I had a feeling that would be the case.

I think if your going to go ahead and get RDSS that your better off using
the features of that program.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:52 PM   #32
partsnut
BetMix User

Ted Craven:

Quote:
Unless I get some further serious interest in this module, I won't be continuing work on it. The existing Syn2 data format export will always remain. If the one person who subscribed expecting more future Synergism-related components in RDSS would like a refund, please just write to me.

Best of luck and skill to those using Synergism, and/or RDSS!

Ted
Hi Ted,

Due to increasing health problems I have chosen to curtail my horse racing activities.

I promoted the use of RDSS with Synergism in good faith and because I believed and still do, that it would be a big plus for anyone that used it in the correct manor.
I did everything possible to stimulate interest in the new conversion mode.
Hopefully, it attracted new members to your site that did in fact subscribe to your software.

Bill V. was creative enough to produce 2 videos which tested the 2 options the conversion module offered. Anyone that viewed them would have a very good idea of which option to use and how to use this new tool.

In any case and after all was said and done, there was a lack of interest in the conversion module. Some of the comments made by some of the members here put the nails in the coffin. There was those that said they would get better results doing it manually. As well, they contended that the conversion module with RDSS was not the way to use Synergism and it did not follow the prescribed method of use that was recommended by the original author of the software.

It totally amazes me that these same people are now offering their condolences.

I am sorry that you were inconvenienced and wasted your time.
You did a nice piece of work that was not recognized or understood by many and appreciated by few.
I too devoted my time and energy to further this product.

Please see the attach referral list from 1 day in August which brought 215 views to your site and was viewed at my site 539 times.
Attached Images

partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:12 PM   #33
shoeless
Grade 1

Parts,

Sorry your not feeling well

As far as offering condolences it was intended for those who said they would
get RDSS if this was done and did not.I felt that this was not fair to Ted who
put a lot of hard work into it.

People have a mind of thier own and it does not matter if I like to do it
manually or not.