Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS2 / FAQ's
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS2 / FAQ's Information, discussion, screenshots, videos about the upcoming version, FAQ's

Old 06-21-2014, 11:43 PM   #11
winning
Grade 2

Hi Ted,

RDSS only shows BTP not OTP or LRC, the LRC link has the same name as BTP.
winning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:54 AM   #12
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Since LRC does not start until July 3, no cards would be available yet. Please try closer to opening day.

If you can see BTP (Belterra Park), you should see OTP (Oak Tree at Pleasanton) since they were included in the same update file I posted in Post #1 above.

To find OTP, click Display Available Cards, then check ALL tracks in the all tracks list (use the checkbox in the header). You should then see OTP. Right-click to edit the name then deselect the cards you don't want (or deselect ALL then reselect those few card you want).

The track code update file I posted for LRC has the same name but different contents. RDSS expects a file of that name, and processes the contents if it finds it.

Let me know if you need further help.

Name:  newtracks.png
Views: 830
Size:  50.6 KB

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:19 PM   #13
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Los Alamitos Thoroughbred meet (LRC) now appears in Data Centre. Card for Thursday July 3 now available.

Name:  LRC.png
Views: 815
Size:  51.9 KB

R
DSS -
Old 07-15-2014, 09:12 PM   #14
Ryan.p.coli
Grade 1

Can anybody find Thursday's Del Mar card?
Ryan.p.coli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:44 PM   #15
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Like all SoCal tracks, DMR cards will likely be available 24 hours in advance (too late, IMO) but we've been over this endlessly. SA and DMR send their last Workout info to Equibase typically later than other tracks, and for whatever reason, Equibase (and thus TrackMaster) publish them later than other tracks.

NYRA, and thus Saratoga, is a bit better, say 48 hours. We should see BOTH DMR and SAR opening day cards tomorrow.

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 07-16-2014, 02:07 AM   #16
sureshotlink
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Like all SoCal tracks, DMR cards will likely be available 24 hours in advance (too late, IMO) but we've been over this endlessly. SA and DMR send their last Workout info to Equibase typically later than other tracks, and for whatever reason, Equibase (and thus TrackMaster) publish them later than other tracks.

NYRA, and thus Saratoga, is a bit better, say 48 hours. We should see BOTH DMR and SAR opening day cards tomorrow.

Ted

Should be available by noon tomorrow.

Agreed ted! Be nice if equibase/trackmaster could make the SoCal tracks downloads available 48 hours in advance.
sureshotlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 11:13 AM   #17
Ryan.p.coli
Grade 1

Agreed... I was hoping to get a jump start last night... thanks for getting back to me so quickly guys.
Ryan.p.coli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 12:57 PM   #18
winning
Grade 2

Hi Ted, I downloaded the new track code LRC to RDSS2 folder. It says it been added,
but I don't see LRC in my track list to download. Thanks, Brian
winning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:41 PM   #19
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winning View Post
Hi Ted, I downloaded the new track code LRC to RDSS2 folder. It says it been added,
but I don't see LRC in my track list to download. Thanks, Brian
If the message says it's been added, it's there! Try selecting ALL Tracks in the Data Centre (check the box in the header section of the All Tracks list to select ALL tracks and reveal LRC). Then try deselecting ALL tracks and then just select LRC. Then set a timeframe which has some LRC cards and click the Display Available Cards button.

Name:  lrc.png
Views: 594
Size:  160.9 KB

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 10-15-2014, 04:35 PM   #20
DocSartinLearner
Grade 1

New Race Track Codes

Hi Ted,

Do you know about a new track code, GPW(Gulfstream Park West, the track previously known as Calder).

Many Thanks,

DSL
DocSartinLearner is offline   Reply With Quote