Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS2 / FAQ's
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS2 / FAQ's Information, discussion, screenshots, videos about the upcoming version, FAQ's

Old 08-03-2011, 05:24 PM   #61
BJennet
Grade 1

Finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
I am always amazed that the biggest criticizers of new technologies are the people who know NOTHING about them.

Okay, you want numbers? Here are mine.

I have 1,321 races in my sample.
My contenders, which average 4.34 per race, won 1,070 races, for 81%.
Collectively, the have returned a $net of $1.87.

That means, if you wagered every contender, in every race, you lost 6.5 cents per wagered dollar.

Contenders above 7/1 are flat-bet profitable, with no other handicapping.

I have resisted quoting these numbers because in order to reproduce them you would need to be using my software and I did not want to put out a benchmark that might cause RDSS users to question the value of their speed numbers.

Ted, my apologies.

Mr. Jenet, IMHO, it is you who deserves the insults but I will not be slinging them.

Dave Schwartz
Dave,

Thanks for finally putting up a response to some of the information we've been asking for. I don't know what the significance of these numbers being derived from HSH is, but they match very closely the $Net of 1.94 and lowest flat-bet profit odds of 7-1 that I extracted by the early postings of E/L 2.0 results here. But since, as you once admitted youself on PA, results can change dramatically above even a sample size of 1,500, it would be helpful to have a sample size close to 3k. I think this especially true for a long-shot application, which as these figures indicate, and as you've described in the past, is what New Pace is.

You may wonder why a couple of us went Gestapo on you, but we've been asking these same questions about ROI and long-term perforance for months, in a more normal and polite manner, with no response. And since, for any gambler with half a brain, these are absolutely the key questions about any bet, system, method, whatever, it's very difficult to understand the lack of response.

BTW, if you're interested in hurling online insults at me, you're more than welcome, but you'll have to take a number and get in line behind my ex-girlfriends - and they can hit pretty hard.

Cheers,

B Jennet
BJennet is offline   Reply With Quote