Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 05-20-2019, 10:33 AM   #11
darmar
Grade 1

So saddened for your loss

Dearest Marianna please accept my most sincere condolences on the passing of your dear mother. Back in the 88/89 days I had many very nice chats with your mom as I tried to get up to speed with the methodology. She was always so patient with me and always made sure to make Howard available to answer any and all of my questions that she wasn't able to answer. I always enjoyed our brief chats when she would accompany Howard and the gang to seminars in Seattle to handle the registrations and too make sure everyone was taken care of.
It is so painful to have a parent taken from you suddenly but for you to lose both your mom and grandmother so close together is surely the cruelest turn of fate.
Again please accept my sincere wishes for you and your family at this time and be comforted in knowing that God blessed us all with having your mom in our lives and that she will be sadly missed.
Darryl March
darmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 10:55 AM   #12
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Mariana, we are all sorry to hear of your mother's sudden passing and I will miss her. I wish you strength and courage in the coming days and years, and above all, much love.

Ted

Name:  Mary.Sartin.Jr.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  16.6 KB

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 11:03 AM   #13
Mitch44
Grade 1

The kingdom of heaven has received another angel. Peace and comfort during this troubling time to the family.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 01:16 PM   #14
CheckMark
Conley

I did not meet you or your mother before but you do sound like amazing people. Sorry for your loss and may God bless you in this time.

Conley
Old 05-21-2019, 12:38 PM   #15
rmath
Grade 1

Our deepest sympathy and prayers go out to you and your family in this time of sorrow.
Richard& Theta
rmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 03:02 PM   #16
ignacio todoberto bernal
Grade 1

Send a message via Yahoo to ignacio todoberto bernal
Rest in Peace Mary

ignacio
ignacio todoberto bernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 06:28 PM   #17
Lefty
Grade 1

Sad news indeed. My heartfelt sympathies.
Chuck
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 10:43 PM   #18
tom
Grade 1

Sorry to hear the sad news.
RIP, condolences to all.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 09:53 AM   #19
barb craven
Grade 1

My heart goes out to you Mariana. Your mother is at peace now and her memory will live on in the hearts of many, many people. You and your girls are now the Sartin family and are fondly embraced by all of us here on Pace and Cap. Barb
barb craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:31 PM   #20
Ted Craven
Grade 1

I've had brief exchanges with Mariana the past few days via Facebook. She is understandably totally overwhelmed and grieving, but asked me to convey her appreciation to all who have expressed their condolences and kind messages of support.

Mariana's mother Mary Sartin was the curator of tons of stuff still on hand of both her father (Howard) and mother (Mary Sr) in addition to several dogs who need care and new homes. All of that now falls on Mariana's shoulders who is currently a stay at home mom with 2 young children

Understandably a supremely stressful time for her - in addition to losing her mother and best friend. I believe she will see it through, though it will be tough for a while.

Hang in there as best you can Mariana, take your time and take care of those young girls who depend on you. You have much love and well-wishes from everyone here.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote